This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Topic » Aria

3248 days 8 hours ago
Js21
3248 days 8 hours ago
Js21
So coming into this game, I'm very nervous. There are a lot of great game players and strategical geniuses. And luckily for me, (please note the sarcasm), most of them from my tribe are from the season that I won -_- Where I pretended to be weak but was really blindsiding and flipping on them all. Especially now that Joe is here because he really didn't see it coming and was super bitter. He didn't vote for me because of it. Wah.

This is where past reputations come back to haunt you. I think mine could but you never know. Hopefully I can put up a good fight and get a strong alliance going. I kind of want to get an alliance of Cagayaners but also want an alliance with others so I guess we'll see which side is best for me, if any of them even want me http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lnwb5lVC231qa243wo1_500.gif

Anywho, before the game even starts I already have 3 people messaging me, that being Stephen, Eric and xjamz. so there are good connections so far, but I know Stephen will be with Millie who isn't my biggest fan after I beat her. I tried messaging Mearl but he hasn't responded to me which worries me because he always has an alliance for some unknown reason. Like have these people realized who this is? They always let him get super far. Me no understand. Maybe that will change this season *evil grin and wink*

Well hopefully we win this immunity because I don't want a fat 20th next to my name. It's not a cute number.

xoxo
Aria
3247 days 3 hours ago
Js21
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m9vdcycP2Z1qgqhex.gif

Let's start off with that shall we?

Well I'm being told that I'm not the vote and people are wanting Jordan to go. Guess who messages me asking who the vote is!? Jesus. jfk. It was Jordan.

Mearl tells me Stephen wants an alliance of himself, mearl, Ben, Jam and me. what confuses me is, where is Millie? Aren't they like attacked at the groin or something? Very fishy but I'll play along for now.

Eric is my number 1 as of this point. but as we all know, Aria is one of the original black widows and I may be saying I'm not that person anymore, but damn. It's just too much fun! Watch me talk about this and then get blindsided bahaha that would happen.

I'm voting for Jordan.

Love ya later

xoxo
Aria
3243 days 2 hours ago
Js21
Well I'm feeling like I'm gonna go. Nobody has said anything to me about the vote, and I told Mearl that Stephen told me that he brought my name up last tribal and I asked if I was the vote again. And he said it's possible but nobody has talked to him about the vote.

So that's nice to know.

Unfortunately this is my last group game on Tengaged so if I go, it's pretty much it because I doubt I can beat all of these people on RI. I'll be really sad because I don't want to go out in such a low place but oh well.

If I'm going to go out, I'm going to go out swinging. So I'm asking Stephen and Eric if they'll vote for Mearl. I highly doubt they will because I have bigger balls hidden in my vagina than they do combined. But can't blame a bitch for trying.

We'll see if it works or if I'm even going, but I can't say I'd be surprised if I do.

xoxo
Aria

open group

Trish Hegarty

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!