This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Topic » Dana

3248 days 22 hours ago
Js21
3248 days 22 hours ago
Js21
Boy, am I glad to be back! Last time I played, I fucked with everyone and did everything it took to get to the end and win - which I did! I stayed 100% loyal to one person and it got me the win (Tico!) Returning for a second shot to prove I am the ultimate player is GREAT, but I feel like I will have a huge target on my back.

Okay, now to my tribemates.

Megan - I love her! She is VERY good friends w/ Tico, as I am too, and we have spoken about us in the Final Three. I will be sticking with Megan and Tico to the final three no matter what, and I hope that we are able to carry this out.

Rhys - He's a cool guy. We have talked a few times and we get along, and it seems like me and him will be working together. I know he is a huge threat that needs to be watched upon, but for now, I trust him and he trusts me, and so that's all I need.

Tico - My boo, my honey, my ride or die. In Indonesia, me and him were the tightest bond (besides Nikola and Sugar ew). We maneged to get to the final three together, where I won and he placed 3rd. He did not deserve 3rd, because he played a great game! I hope this time around he plays the same way he did, sticks with me to the F3 again, and wins.

Cory - Disgusting #1. I have backstabbed him twice now in really important group games and he fucking hates me for it lmao. He will def be looking for revenge, and will probably target me early. Oop.

Vivain - Vivian will hands-down either flop or win. She is the biggest target so far, even being targeted by the other tribe. Her reputation is HUGE, and I don't think she will get very far if her friends are voted out early (with this rate, they will be) and so it sucks because she's a great character, but I dont see myself aligning with her.

Torsa - One of my closest friends in real life!! We text a lot, and get along very well. I almost met up with her once lol. Well, I have her back and I hope she has mine, but she has some friends in the game that I dislike, so it'll be hard to take them out without her knowing. I expect me and her to go far though.

Chris - Wildcard of the tribe...Me and him have gotten along before, and I practically helped him win KidA's Norway...so, he owes me something so to speak. I hope he is genuine with me and aligns like he said, and we could go far, but he is still a threat. Either a flop or win.

Luke - 100% flop. Not even getting my time to type out an opinion.

Nikola - Disgusting #2. In Indonesia, he was the rudest person I have ever met in a group game after I blindsided him. Although he was a bitter bitch, he made himself look like a fool and his reputation now sucks, so that's just swell. I plan on voting him out first or second.

Current allies/people close with: Megan, Rhys, Tico, Torsa, Chris
Current targets/people i hate: Cory, Nikola

xo
-tots

open group

Trish Hegarty

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!