This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Topic » James

3238 days 2 hours ago
Js21
3238 days 2 hours ago
Js21
My ideal situation would be Sporty, Millie, Joeker, Awwsum and Jman going early.

Jman - He doesn't talk much and there's no knowing where his head is at half the time

Millie - Suits HvV she acted irrationally and cost me the game because she and Sarge tried to turn on me, so I voted them out (had no choice) giving Bekla and her sheep the majority

Awwsum - He's the odd man out

Sporty - Idk her

Joeker - Lots of us find him a bit ... idk... like he seems to be one of Shawns weird VL people now who have strange opinions and ignore those they use to talk to. Like even Stephen said "he doesn't seem happy to see me and I don't know why". Also he tried to get me out in Shawns HvV first so I know he'll try it here
3236 days 4 hours ago
Js21
I like my tribe... I wanted Joeker gone early but we're talking and I cant say the same about Millie, Awwsum or Sporty.

Its such a mess because we're all liked aligned.

I'm aligned with Mearl.
I'm aligned with Jamie. Jamie wants to work with Joeker. Joeker wants to work with Millie.
I'm aligned with Stephen. Stephen wants to work with Sporty. Sporty wants to work with Awwsum.
I'm aligned with Shady. We attempted to reach out to Jman and got "hi guys".

... What an effing mess.
3234 days 7 hours ago
Js21
Other tribe are annoying. When people outside the game message me to say they're annoying you know it's bad.

My tribe is meh. I'm basically working with everyone but Awwsum. Jordan got called out as the first vote and I don't mind but Id rather he stayed... I spoke with the others about considering taking charge now rather than to let Mearl and Sporty potentially run things but no one wanted to do diddly squat. I've decided rational thing is to get rid of Jordan, then next tribal to make sure something I want happens
3230 days 22 hours ago
Js21
After convincing basically the majority to go after Sporty there and then I want to explore how much power I really do hold here. I think someone like Marshal is in danger because he's inactive or something. I like Marshals loyalty and I like him as a guy... he's the kind of ally I want. Jamie, Stephen and Mearl are close allies but I could see myself turning on any of them. Millie and Joeker are on borrowed time too... Awwsum is just there.

Joeker, Millie or Awwsum go next. Just gotta pick which one. I'm leaning towards one of the boys, most likely Joe
3227 days 10 hours ago
Js21
So that guy just got voted out. I forgot his name because he never spoke but I'm happy he's gone. I hope that we lose the next challenge so we can cut off Gardenia or Yaxha... Rhys is getting abuse supposedly and I feel bad if so because all he's doing is playing a smart game and being a normal person. I do think he's a game player in the sense that he's not totally honest at times and does... sometimes act in a contrived manner... but I like him because he can do it without playing up and acting like an embarrassment. I cant see myself ever turning on Rhys or Dana because I need them, and I'd much rather one of them went on to win this game than Will's favourites.
3223 days 23 hours ago
Js21
I feel as though I'm in a good position... Like a really good one. Idk why.

I think I'm the one who'll really decide where the game goes soon, as I think I have the ability to put together any alliance and to take out whomever I want. The JJ group are rightfully targeting Cory which I'm fine with...

Dana tells me Stephen is a vote and I asked her who said it... She chose silence... Which I guess isn't wise as she could find herself in a bad position very soon unless she comes clean with some stuff. Rhys I still find hard to read but for safety sakes I'm assuming he's a liar... It'll prevent any disappointments

I really dunno though... I've known since the swap I would try and get Mearl out early merge... And I think I have the ability to do so... It's just difficult knowing when to do it because he's got the idol and it has to be a surprise... Marshal, Jamie, Stephen I could see joining me... But Id need 1-2 more to make it official. First though it'll be Cory that probably needs to go unless I hear a better offer for my game.
3218 days 22 hours ago
Js21
As much as I like the shade I'm provided with under the bus... I think its better for Shady to be here... After all he is only wearing a vest..

#ByeChola
3218 days 22 hours ago
Js21
I might go tonight because ive lost my heart in the game a bit... I blame Dana quitting as it prevented me getting giddy over a vote that gave control to one side. I want Shady to go for his dishonesty in terms of what he's saying... But I still want Mearl to lose some people soon...

Cory was happy to talk with me and gave honest info so in my mind he may have bought himself a pass for tonight.

I might try and go after Eric again if I can, and show Mearl that his previous move was in vain as no one else from our side is going to leave.
3218 days 22 hours ago
Js21
Millie is being irrational and wants to vote non-threat Cory out over Mearls right hand man. Jamie is refusing to talk and if he wants to be wedged up Millie's ass then he can go to. My hearts not in the game so I may as well just screw with people annoying me ...

Rhys and Marshal would rather do Eric, and her name comes up... Yet she is so sure to do Cory. You can't tell Millie anything without her thinking you're threatening her or being controlling

She hasn't changed in two years and is still irrational... As I said don't blame me if things don't go well

open group

Trish Hegarty

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!