This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Topic » Luke

3250 days 8 hours ago
Js21
3250 days 8 hours ago
Js21
So, I'm in all stars, finally. (crown). I'm very excited to play. Also, I'm very excited to see what will happen. So far, I think this cast/tribe is going to underestimate me, and say "will once again made a terrible descision like he always does," but, I'm looking for to causing a MAJOR DENT in this season. I think it will be actually kinda easy to sway people. I've already got some people with me working, so I think this season will be VERY fun for me. I will not be the person rocked out, I'll be the person safe BECAUSE of rocks this season. :)
3248 days 2 hours ago
Js21
ok we lost. that's kinda tragic but w/e. I blame will tbh (jus ur GREAT). I'm working with people already in this game, and we're going for the couple of dana/tico. lets be honest, they're an obvious premade, so, bye! :) (also if you rig this for them i swear to god will i will get yaxha and he will read you so hard you will quit tengaged

open group

Trish Hegarty

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!