This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Stephen

Topic » Stephen

3250 days 9 hours ago
Js21
3250 days 9 hours ago
Js21
It feels so good to have this second chance and to be able to play this game one more time. Last time, I played it well and I got blindsided just in time before I took full control over it. This time, I'm aiming to get it done and win it.

The cast seems to be hardcore, but there are some really good people who I know I can count on. James, Millie, Jamie, Mearl, Aria are all people who will have my back I suppose.

Aria is freaking out because she pissed a lot of people off in Cagayan and there are several Cagayaners here. There is definitely some of that, but I comforted her and made her feel like she's not going anywhere and she isn't. She promised to be loyal to me, so as long as she keeps her promise, I'm definitely gonna do everything I can to make her safe.

Millie and Jamie I didn't talk much with, but I know they will be with me. Me and Millie played very well together in Cagayan and I even voted for her to win, so that should be proof enough that I want her to stay. As for Jamie, pretty much the same thing.

James is probably my number 1, I trust him completely and I know he trusts me too. He was the first person I talked to and we got on the same page immediately.

Mearl however, I'm not too sure about because he is a tough competitor, but James is apparently tight with him, so that makes me safe with him. Plus, we talked and I basically said ''I have your back, I expect the same from you'' and he agreed. I'd eventually want him out, but I need him to feel as comfortable as possible with me.

I talked to Jordan briefly and had a nice chat with Eric, who seems to be on the outs. This group is mostly old-school (God bless <3), but he just started playing recently, so he doesn't have the advantage of knowing these people and having history with them.

Overall, I'd say I started this on the right foot and I can only hope to finish it off that way. Until we lose, my job is to observe, listen, talk, make connections that could ultimately help me in the future. There are definitely bigger fish to fry on this tribe, which makes it easier to accomplish my goal.
3248 days 5 hours ago
Js21
When Joe was added in the cast, I was really happy, because I had worked with him before and even though he tried to get me out at one point, for the pre-merge, I knew that I could trust him, which gets me another ally.

However, when I mailed him, I got nothing. He didn't carry a dialog and only responded to questions I was asking him, which was suspicious as hell, like he didn't want to work with me for some reason.

Then I talked to James and to my surprise, he wanted Joe out badly. I don't know what happened there, I thought they were friends, but I think that neither of them trust the other one. I certainly don't trust Joe either and I'm definitely on board to get him out.

Then I talked to Aria and I was like ''Oh lookie, another Cagayaner''. This was in reference to the fact that she is dead scared of people from Cagayan coming to get her and we got a good laugh there. She will definitely not work with Joe or Millie, as she's scared of them, so I was really adding fuel to her fire on that matter. If Joe is a big target, which I think he will be if we lose and we both vote for him, we're gonna bond more, so that's gonna be another secure number for me.

After that, Jamie got online, so I got to talk to him and I stand by what I thought before, that he's gonna be solid with me. However, he told me he had talked to Joe and trusts him, so if Joe is indeed the target when we lose, I'm gonna have to make sure that Jamie votes with us, so I can have his full trust and vote out a person who doesn't want to work with me.

He also told me that he and James are a tight pair and James had already told me that he won't be voting me, Jamie, Marshall or Mearl out of this game until it comes down to it. I probably won't have to worry about them being tight for a while, but the moment it becomes an obstacle in my game, I'll definitely be looking to split them up.

The first immunity challenge is happening tonight and I would love to win it, but also be that third person in the chain so I can get individual immunity. However, I've made some bonds that I think will stick, so being third isn't a big priority. I just have to make sure that Joe isn't that person, so he can be the target.

Joe being a target was James' idea, but if he does get voted out, I would partially be responsible for it because I am gathering votes as well. Last thing I need here is people who refuse to work with me, so even though I like him, he's an obstacle for my game and I'm gonna have to get rid of him.
3242 days 20 hours ago
Js21
We lost again and sadly, it meant we'd have to take a trip to tribal council again. I had a clear target in mind in Joe and I was hoping to execute that just like last tribal, smoothly and with no fingers pointed at me. However, it proved to be much more difficult than I thought.

Mearl made a chat with me, him, Jamie and James and said that we'd be a solid group moving forward and that we should stick together. I knew that that alliance would help me get far in the game and I trust those three, so I agreed with it. It was basically making it official because in my mind, I was counting on those people since day 1.

Then it came time for me to target Joe and I threw his name out there, but James told me that if we wanted a united vote like last time, which is what our alliance was aiming for, that we'd need to get rid of Sporty because she wasn't in with anyone. He also told me that apart from our own alliance, Millie, Joe and Marshal also had an alliance, which they hid well, if it exists, so they would vote for her too, we'd vote for her and then Eric would also join in, making it a 8-1 vote.

I knew that I could trust James, so I told him how I felt if I had to choose between Sporty and Joe. Sporty voted with me last time and we talked, Joe didn't say a word to me in this game and will eventually target me. I didn't want to put myself in a situation where I'd get rid of one of my votes and then get myself voted out, so the only way for me to vote Sporty was that if it meant Joe would follow her on RI. Basically at this point it wasn't about keeping Sporty, it was about accomplishing my goal and voting out the person I trust the least. James agreed to it and so we agreed on voting for Sporty at this tribal council.

What followed was brilliant. I said that if we'd want a chance in this game, we'd have to use one person from the other alliances, preferably Millie to get rid of Mearl because with him, none of us will win. Turns out James wanted the same and we definitely hit it off there and once the time comes, I'm sure that we're gonna blindside Mearl and his idol out of the game.

Then I started talking to everyone and Sporty's name was the only one I heard, but Eric did something that caught my attention. I asked who he would feel comfortable voting out and his response was ''Idek...I was thinking maybe Millie or something? Possibly Stephen?''. He didn't even realize the mistake he made so I told him that I'm Stephen, just to see how he would justify what he said. His response was: ''Oh, your name is above Marshall's, :x #MixedUp''.

Even if he did mix it up, I'm wary of Eric. Eventually, I'm gonna have to vote him out and this would be the reason for it, I can't trust him if he's putting my name out there even if it is unintentional.

Next, Mearl asked me who I'd really want to vote for, because Sporty had told him that I had told her that Mearl has spread her name around, which he hasn't. Firstly, he has and secondly, I did tell her that either Mearl or Millie was throwing her name out there, but I couldn't remember who it was exactly. It was Millie who wanted her gone, but I wanted to see how she would react on Mearl because I had previously heard from someone that those two were inseparable. Upon hearing that she spilled the beans to him, that raised a red flag and I even want to vote her out right now, because she's jeopardizing my game and the loyalty she promised was fake.

Right now, I have to make sure Mearl believes my story and it’s a good thing Sporty targeted him because that sentence just went into his mailbox. She knows that if she pits Mearl against me, then I’d be out of the game and I can’t have that happen. I’m also telling that to James and Jamie, in case Mearl doesn’t believe it and tries to rally votes for me because they will have my back.
3242 days 20 hours ago
Js21
Eventually, Mearl ended up believing my story. He even shared it with James, who of course, had to tell me what he was saying about me. Apparently, he didn’t believe me at first, but later he did, which is definitely great for me and it says how much Mearl is loyal to me. He is, but the moment I hear something about me from him, I’m definitely gonna be trying to get him out because apart from that, he is a threat with an idol that everyone seem to have forgotten.

The plan went as planned though, and Sporty went home. It won’t be good if she goes to RI, wins everything and comes back in the game hating me, that’s something I don’t want happening, so we’ll see. I still have the argument against her that she spilled the beans to Mearl about what I told her, so that’s something I can use to get her trust somehow.

The challenge, I missed it, but when I got online and read everything that had gone down, I just couldn’t help but feel nausea. That other tribe basically bullied James and reveled in the fact that he was alone against them. The others who were there didn't do anything, so on one hand, I'm glad I missed it because I definitely would have stood up for James, but on the other hand, game wise, it's best for me to shut up and not fight with people. They all hate me though, Rhys especially, so it wouldn't have mattered anyway.

James contemplated quitting, but he is on solid ground now and I definitely am getting rid of Joe tonight. Rumor even has it that he has someone who he's friends with on the other tribe, which makes the perfect argument to get rid of him. The reason why I want him out is because I don't trust him, he didn't carry a dialog when we first talked and then he mailed me for the previous vote because he was nervous his name was thrown around. I can't have someone like that in the game, over someone else who has proven their loyalty to me.
3237 days 6 hours ago
Js21
Well, the deadlock was inevitable and we were at a 4-4 tie. In my mind, I wanted to just vote out Eric because I wasn't ready to sacrifice my game for someone I'm not too close with, but there still was a chance that Cory would get the rock. That was the dilemma and upon hearing Marshall say the same, voting out Eric was our choice.

We won the following immunity challenge, which was great, because I really needed some time to talk to Cory and see if he would want to flip on Chris and Vivian, now that they're not immune. Apparently, he had the intention to do it, but unfortunately, it was never tested because of the series of events that followed.

Vivian and Torsa both quit, which was amazing. I was talking to Vivian and she was nice to me, but knowing that two people were out and I didn't even have to log in was great, especially since they were people that weren't with me and would've made things difficult.

After that we finally merged! It definitely brought some of the animosity from the beginning of the season when it was Team Will vs Team Jus and it's in my favor that it continues like that. If I stick to my original tribe, I have a high chance of going far in the game, but if it's mixed, I'm not that confident. The numbers add up too, right now, we have 7 Team Jus and 5 Team Will, so if I play this wisely and rationally, I have Final 7 guaranteed.

Eric came back from RI and as ridiculous and fake as it may sound, I’m glad he’s back. I talked to him and thankfully, he doesn’t hold grudges over me voting him out. He is definitely someone I see myself working with, yet again, because he has proven to be trustworthy since the beginning.

I also talked to Rhys, who was nasty when we last played, but I wanted to see how he would react if I mailed him, so I did it and he was nice for a change. He acknowledged our last game and said he'd be nice in this one, but only after he takes out Chris. Perfect, there's my target. I wanted Chris out too, he was throwing my name around and he hardly acknowledged me when I mailed him and I don’t want a person like that in the game.

The strategy behind this is to prevent any idols from popping up because if you vote out someone who everyone hates, it’s likely that everyone’s gonna feel comfortable with the vote and that’s the goal.

Right now, I’m working to get my original tribe in the Final 7. The numbers are there and waiting. Wil’s Warriors are crumbling, but they don’t know that they are about to be picked off one by one and drop this game like flies.

open group

Trish Hegarty

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!