This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

noah_kondon

Topic » noah_kondon

3292 days 12 hours ago
Js21
3292 days 12 hours ago
Js21
>1. Who did you know before the game started? Survivor8, IceIceBaby, Zed55, Chris1080, TheRealSlimShady, CrazyCourtney0, Robbyjak, Awwsum1, Broniak, KingGeek, _Adidas_, DanielzDnooz
>2. Who will you align with based off of previous relationships? TheRealSlimShady, CrazyCourtney0, Robbyjak, Awsum1, KingGeek
>3. Who do you hate based off of previous relationships? Survivor8, Chris1080, CrazyCourtney0 (secretly)
3291 days 2 hours ago
Js21
I'm screwed.  My past relationships before helped me but now I'm fucked.  I'm just hoping Robby can pull through for me.  He is me only hope
3291 days 2 hours ago
Js21
What if I offered one of them a fake idol and say that the idol was given cross tribe to me by Courtney and said that she said that they are in control and I tell them if you can sway the votes to keep me and get Fobby out then I'll give u the idol and at the next tribal you will keep me again.  So basically it seems like I'm trying to make the idol last for 2 tribals
3291 days 2 hours ago
Js21
*stands*

You know it's only appropriate I stand for this cuz everyone needs to listen

Chris, if I survive this tribal.  It's YOU I'm coming after.  You are a liar and you  are fake.  I want ur blood on these hands

*sits*
3290 days 1 hour ago
Js21
Holy Shit i stayed!

And Robby left and he voted me without telling me then got voted out.  #Ironic

Now I need to survive till the swap

And im gonna try to pitch to Wu Zatan that il be with them and i can be a number for them and Chris has way more allies than me.  So I have to talk to the Wus
3289 days 10 hours ago
Js21
I read the votes again and apparently Robby did keep me so now I'm sad he is gone.  But I have to get in good with the Wu tribe so they keep me over Chris next tribal

Also might not be able to make challenge cuz my parents are jerks and took away tengaged for finals week. :(

open group

Trish Hegarty

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!