This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Topic » Chris

3269 days 11 hours ago
Js21
3269 days 11 hours ago
Js21
Overall I'm not really happy with my tribe. I feel that we were lucky on winning that challenge  and we started out great then the problem came. That problem is Slim, who I hate with a passion. I would have liked to have lost the challenge so we could have voted his ass off but no we won. Slim has voted me off in 2 group games prior to this and I just don't trust him at all. If we had lost Slim would have gone and I would be happy but since we won it gives Slim more time to integrate into the tribe. I just want him gone he's a very dangerous player and I just don't like him either, he is a horrible person lol!!

Am I upset that Saundra won immunity, hell yeah!!! I didn't see that little rule until I already offered to go first so I was like dammit!!! It also puts a bulls eye on Saundra because it shows just how damn greedy she is. So if I have things my Slim and Saundra would be the first 2 to go home. The only thing that I'm worried about is that no one on my tribe has talked to me so if I'm not careful I could go first.
3267 days 11 hours ago
Js21
Overall I'm not happy at all about the tribe swap. I have nobody from the original Fei-Long on my tribe and I have a person who I don't like at all on my tribe, that who being Noah_Kondon. I do however know that Noah_Kondon and RobbyJak are a pair in this game. In Winner and Prez's group game Blood vs Water they are partners and I know they won't vote each other off at all. So as of right now I'm trying to convince KidA, Fobbyigy, and Renegade628 to vote off either Noah or RobbyJak with me. KidA has told me that he wants Noah out of this game but I don't think that he or the others will vote off RobbyJak next because they are part of the original Wu Zetian tribe. So the only way to ensure that I don't go is to win this individual immunity for myself, and that is the bottom line. I don't think I deserve to go from this game yet, I feel that I have worked hard and I'm not settling for anything but the win.
3266 days 7 hours ago
Js21
Overall I'm not upset that RobbyJak is gone, he was noah's only ally and it's better that he go before Noah. Because with Noah still here he will be going before me. I wasn't included in the blindside of RobbyJak because KidA thought that I wouldn't be up for it, um I would have been totally up for it. I will do anything to get myself further in this game and as long as it's not me, then I'm totally okay with whoever goes.
3265 days 11 hours ago
Js21
Overall our tribe is getting along great and I'm doing great myself. The only bad thing about our tribe is noah kondon, who I want out more than anything in the world. He made himself look like an idiot in front of everyone and now everyone wants him out. I sorta have an alliance with KidA, renegade, and Fobbyiyg but I'm not really with them. I have no loyalty to anyone in this game at all and I haven't promised anyone anything. My strategy maybe considered by some as just flying under the radar but I'm not a target right now except by Noah. The people who spend too much time strategizing are the one's who are going to become very big targets sooner rather then later.
3264 days 12 hours ago
Js21
Thank God we merged I really didn't want there to be another tribe swap. As of right now I'm trying to form a majority alliance, and I already have KidA, renegade, fobbyigy, and Saundra but that is only Five. Daniel approached me and said that he was on the bottom of his tribe so I'm trying to pull him over, but do I believe that he was on the bottom of his tribe absolutely not. I'm really worried that I can become a target because I think Slim and Joel have it out for me right now.
3262 days 7 hours ago
Js21
I'm very happy that I'm on the winning alliance and now we have a 6-5 majority and we can basically pick off the other members one by one. The alliance consists of myself, Ryan, Scott, Sean, and Saundra. But even though I'm in the alliance I'm not settling for 4th so Saundra and I are going to flip at the right time and we will play both sides of the alliance eliminating members from each until we are in the finals together.
3260 days 9 hours ago
Js21
My comment at tribal council really made Andrea upset and I can see where she is coming from. My comment was deluded because this is Survivor and anything can happen; however, I do think that most of this anger is coming from the fact that she is on the bottom and is most likely the next to go. I was really taken aback by her outburst and I felt that the right way to go about it was to apologize and make her feel better because I want her vote on the jury if I'm at the end.

And another question maybe that did I really mean my apology? The villain part of me said no but the strategic part of me said yes because I don't want the jury to hate me if I'm at the end of this game.
3259 days 4 hours ago
Js21
So tonights tribal was great 1dra7 is gone an now I have control of the game for sure. They all think Renegade is controlling the alliance but he's not I'm deciding what moves need to be made and who needs to go, but do I want Renegade at the end with me absolutely not after those brilliant idol plays (that I told her to do) she cannot be taken to the end for sure. At final 7 Saundra and I will flip to the other side and go with whoever is left on the other side to the final 4.
3256 days 4 hours ago
Js21
Tonight it should be Renegade done, I just have to make sure he doesn't play that stupid fucking idol again because if he does all my hard work is ruined and we will be most likely drawing rocks tomorrow night. If Renegade doesn't go I'm gonna be so pissed off but if he goes I will shoot through the roof with excitement. Once Renegade goes then I'm golden for sure I'm almost positive I will win this game.
3254 days 9 hours ago
Js21
The plan is now perfect we are going to be splitting the votes on KidA and Renegade so even if the idol is played one of them will be going home tonight. I think I've played the game as hard as I could have and if I make it too the final 3 I deserve to win because even though I did lay low I played a cutthroat game and I'm proud of the way I played.

My vote is for Renegade

open group

Trish Hegarty

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!