This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TheRealSlimShady

Topic » TheRealSlimShady

3273 days 12 hours ago
Js21
3273 days 12 hours ago
Js21
Alright so, since there are 2 choas kassians in our tribe that means that there are 2 from another clan and 3 from the last clan in our tribe. If those 3 form an alliance it's almost majority, so I feel like my best move would be bringing those 3 duos together.
Me and Tony have already bonded I like the guy.
I'm really liking saundra, I hope she's not part of the 3
And I've spoken to iceice, she's a bit of a firecracker so I'm not planning to go long term with her, but she could serve my needs, for now.
3265 days 10 hours ago
Js21
Merge at 13 holy crap, I need majority, fast. We still have the solid alliance of me saundra tony and Joel.But Saundra and Iceice seem tight, Which could be helpful but is also worrying. I really like Dan so im hoping to work with him.....but ....just so many people who do i talk to what type of alliance are we looking for? JESUS
This is absolute CHAOS
3265 days 10 hours ago
Js21
So me and Saundra discussed that there are probably 3 core 4s + Mike on the outs. We decided we'd rather work with Zhan Hu than Wu Z, so i started talking to Dan and made it seem like we were coming up with the alliance on the spot (while me and saundra already discussed who should be in it) I really like Dan but he has other allegiances and i need to be creful around him. Ive spoken to Mike and hes willing to work with the 'annoying people' i just need to make sure joel sticks with us now and the alliance is solid!
3264 days 8 hours ago
Js21
So this is damn stressful, Im speaking to Dan trying to get our core 4s to unite but it seems joel from our 4 is wavering. Then Dan brings up Chris as a target which is weird cause Chris is in Dans friend list. Saundra suspects that those 2 cores may come together, which is the worst possibility + it probably means that I go.I feel like ive brought Mike nto our 4
So

Its

Me+Saundra+Tony+Mike vs. Chris+Renegade+Fobby+Joel+KidA vs. Dra+Dan+Andrea+King

Andrea is the weak link from the last 4 so if we bring her inthen we're solid. still i hope Dan is loyal to me. Hoping for the best and chris actually going
3262 days 13 hours ago
Js21
SO i almost found the idol. The fact that i dont have it means renegade has it. Atleast i have that knowledge. Hes not getting votes tonight anyways. Im not going to tell my alliance so it doesnt create panic. but our vote isnt flying his way anyways. I cant believe i took so long to find that ugh. That was ridiculous
3260 days 16 hours ago
Js21
Too many people are playing in the middle. its a huge clusterfuck. Ive now gotten evidence from Dan that makes me doubt Saundra the only one i 100% trusted. I now probably trust Tony/Dan the most but even they're both very ...flippy. We need one mof their number out this tribal. I just hope we have Dra cause he has the fuckin double vote
3259 days 10 hours ago
Js21
Dan fucked us by throwing his vote. So did Kinggeek by flipping
Im pretty sure most people have flipped on me atleast once at this point *shrug*
I dont know what to do. Its just been bad luck followed by badluck. Just can not catch a break.
3257 days 23 hours ago
Js21
Well, I've spoken to Ryan. He said he'll try to get the target off me and we can take out Chris next tribal. I hope he succeeds.
I'm trying to get my fuck up off an alliance to come together. And so, with that, I vote fobby.
3252 days 14 hours ago
Js21
I fought, and I clawed for that majority. I convinced most of the 8.i linked Fei long with zhan Hu and two idol plays later I'm 6-5 down. Dan admitted to me he was the one to flip. I'm pretty sure Dan is going to attempt to play both sides this game and he's going to flip back and forwards between alliances. I've seen him do this before. It's terrible cause I need him for this next vote. Taking him out I'll need to pick the perfect time. I've lost two solid allies to me Joel and Mike who were probably most loyal to me cause of these idol plays. Tony wants to flip back and forward between  alliances but that will only work after we reduce renegades alliance numbers a bit. I think after we take out 2 of renegades and Dan. Me and tony will take the reigns of this game. I'd hate to leave saundra behind but there's alot of time and anything could happen so I'll find out  soon enough.

open group

Trish Hegarty

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!