This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Topic » Absol

3393 days 7 hours ago
Js21
3393 days 7 hours ago
Js21
also opinions on my new tribemates
1. Obscurity- clan member so i have no choice but to work with him help
2. Survivor233- he's ok we play roblox and are allies in things
3. DryIceBros- who
4. Survivorfan37- our friendship is sending each other embarassing things people have said so yeah basically pretty good friend
5. Absol
6. Cyanide- he's ok we haven't talked too much
7. Robbyjak- disgusting human being
8. ItsOfficial- annoys the shit out of me
3387 days 11 hours ago
Js21
bitch fuck u i dont have time 2 write essays 4 ur game i have ap classes
but ANYWAYS that challenge time was finally good for me i hope we have more of those woo
i'm in majority so there isn't MUCH to talk about but i'm thinkin about 2-3 tribals from now when it's getting down to the wire and i want obscurity gone tbh so i might play this handy dandy idol. problem is i want to maintain trust within my alliance so i'd have to be so fucking open about it to everyone
actually i just got an idea holy shit, i'm gonna tell obscurity that i wanna see what the rest of the tribe thinks about us, say i'm gonna make this move, tell everyone else, have it under the guise of that i'm just scoping out the playing field, and then he's literally blindsided and won't have time to say goodbye LOOOOOOOOOOL CRAB
gl absol i hope i win

open group

Trish Hegarty

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!