This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Topic » Jacob

3397 days 14 hours ago
Js21
3393 days 13 hours ago
Js21
hey

because this conf is really late I’m going to backtrack a little

when I was first put on Tandang I was really happy because I was with obscurity/duke, and I know those two pre-game. I also kind of know Spinner, and ItsOfficial/DryIceBros didn’t really strike me as threats.

It’s different when you’re on a tribe with a bunch of white levels who you don’t know, and when you’re on a tribe with group game veterans that you’ve never met that can and will take you out

so the original plan was to work with obscurity/duke and maybe itsofficial to have a 4/6 majority on the tandang tribe

but I’ve pretty much been floating these last two rounds because Kalabaw sucks and has flopped at both challenges, so we’ve never had to actually go to tribal council, and this is both good and bad

it’s good because…..well, you don’t have to go to tribal council. I really enjoy not panicking the day before and having to send in my vote on my shitty phone internet

but it’s also a bad thing because everyone on my tribe gets too relaxed

I can say right now in complete honesty that the people of the kalabaw tribe have more heart than I do in this game. They’ve had to fight and claw their way to stay alive, losing challenge after challenge. But my tribe? we’ve pretty much just been chilling

and if you’ve ever seen marquesas, this is exactly why going on an immunity streak is not the best thing — you get too comfortable in your position and when it comes down to the wire, you end up making stupid decisions because you haven’t had that experience necessary

and I think that’s a real problem right now, I haven’t actually MADE any deals with obsc/duke, I’ve just been kinda hoping that my pre-game relations with them is enough to keep me alive

but even if we are friends outside of this, if I have no interest in working with them, why should they keep me around?

but then the tribe swap happened and that was a blessing in disguise. I was kind of afraid of it at first because if I got paired up with cyanide/leanna/awwsume/daniel/bblover/cff/robbyjak/itsofficial/dryicebros…. I would kinda be screwed. And the unfortunate fact is that I just named 9 people.

9 people. out of 15. that is more than half of the entire cast that I know absolutely nothing about. and let’s throw in Spinner in there, too, making it 10/15

but LUCKILY I got paired up with obscurity, will, and absol, who I know prior to this

and if pre-game relations aren’t enough, obscurity mailed myself/will that we’re working together, and I threw absols name out there as a fourth… so this was pretty much the best possible outcome

and the other people on my tribe are a bunch of lower levels who are either:

a. diamonds in the rough that will try to make ~*~big moves~*~ to make a name for themselves

b. sheep that couldn’t care less about this game

either way it’s a win-win

diamonds in the rough are usually easily impressionable, they’ll pretty much do anything they can to leave their mark and if I even say the word “threat” they’ll jump on that train so fucking hard

and if they’re sheep obviously they’ll just do anything I say

like, if I was paired up with robin hood, I’d be pretty much screwed since I was against him in Cagayan and he’s a good player with a mind of his own. He’d probably start gunning for me right away and I’d have to start hauling ass to stay alive

the thing is, obscurity pointed out that dry/itsofficial/robby have each other on their friends list, so if we can get cyanide, we have a solid 5 and can even break up a premade

I also don’t think my alliance will turn on me because I’m really inactive in obscurity’s game so he probably also thinks I’m inactive here, which is fine by me since I’m going to use that advantage

I know it’s stupid to feel comfortable, but seriously, this tribe swap was the best thing that could have happened to me, and I do feel relatively safe.

inb4 premerged again
3387 days 11 hours ago
Js21
SO where do I begin

let’s start at the merge

the 12 of us were immediately split into two sides: will, obscurity, absol, cyanide, me, and dryicebros

even though me/obsc wanted dryicebros out pre-merge, it’s all good now

and though I don’t really KNOW cyanide, the core alliance of will/obscurity/me is still there

the problem is that bblover96 told obscurity that they wanted me out

and oddly enough… I wasn’t really worried because obscurity told me that the two of them don’t really talk, so it was very, very obvious that bblover96 threw a name out there

the 2 alliances were pretty easy to distinguish, it was just the tribes post-swap, so I doubt bblover96 was telling the truth

and that made me feel more safe, because now I knew they would be targeting someone else, and even if you have the numbers, it’s always great to not get votes

and I was right, they actually voted for obscurity

luckily cff was eliminated by ONE vote, or else we would have been screwed

that’s what happened in cagayan, we just kept voting people out on alternating sides and for once it's nice to be in a ~solid~ majority

then robin said to absol that he wanted to ~MAKE A MOVE~ and despite not telling us who he was voting for, it was pretty self explanatory that he wanted to flip to our tribe

but luckily we have will with us because will explained that robin does this literally every game

so robin went out next, which was a really easy vote

and now we’re up to today

the problem is…… where does my alliance go from here?

let’s say we vote leanna like tonight’s plan.

then what?

then we vote bblover96 or spinner, depending on who wins immunity.

then what??

then we vote out the final remaining member of that alliance

then what???

then myself/will/obscurity go to the f3 as planned

but, do I really even stand a chance again will/obsc?

obsc has been calling shots this entire time while will has been playing a more social/vocal role in our group

and me? I’ve just been occasionally saying “sure I’m ok with that”

and is that really enough to convince a jury to vote for me?

I would have tried to flip this game tonight but obscurity is immune

and I swear I’m not considering flipping to make a ~~~~~BIG MOVE!~~~~!!111, I just stand *no* shot against the people I’m aligned with, which is bad

in another game of mine, I let my alliance member be my shield, and when I didn’t need him anymore, I cut him

I won that game

this entire time I’ve been using strategies from different games and the games I’ve hosted, and it’s been working. I’ve made it this far.

and now it’s time to start showing everyone that I’m not inactive or the person they think I am

are bblover96/spinner potentially bigger threats than obscurity/will?

yes, I’m not saying I’m going to flip from my alliance only to sheep another group

but I don’t want this to be SUCH a clear cut majority like it’s been. those are boring and the people who aren’t mailing everyone the vote stand NO shot

so I’m not necessarily going to flip

but I am going to try to make these definite boundaries a little more foggier

all I know is that myself/obsc/will/dryice/absol/cyanide will NOT be the final six because it’ll either be successful or I’ll die trying
3386 days 16 hours ago
Js21
IM NOT REALLY VOTING BBLOVER..........

WE R BLINDSIDING ABSOL BUT I WANT TO BLINDSIDE OBSCURITY HELP
3383 days 19 hours ago
Js21
UGH

I'm so conflicted

will is probably the 3rd best here next to obscurity/me... and obscurity is doing very very well in challenges and I NEED will to maybe win immunity so we can vote out obscurity

and yeah will is the only one I know 100% is wiling to vote sagar with me

but will is a threat himself??????

so do I just go the easy way and vote spinner so I can use will and it can lead to a ~jam packed~ finale

or try to get him out NOW

help :(
3383 days 19 hours ago
Js21
okay yeah

i really really really need will

there is no way obscurity is not leaving without myself/will both being involved in it

so, I vote for spinner
3383 days 2 hours ago
Js21
wow I did it, I actually made the finale somehow

oddly enough, I was pretty confident that I had made the finale in Cagayan, but then I was blindsided in 6th and the only thing that could comfort me was knowing that I got the same place as Tasha

but this time around, I had a pit in my stomach and for some reason I felt like something would go wrong and I would not be going to the finale

but here I am

after two back to back seasons in your series I ~finally~ got a finale write up

let’s back track a little

around the f9 was when I really started to consider flipping on my alliance. But, I ended up voting for bblover96 because I had no time to talk to anyone

at the f8, I self voted, which I’m really sorry about btw. I was literally unable to get to a computer and I didn’t vote the night before because I thought I would get home on time. So I obviously didn’t have time to talk to anyone about getting Obscurity out then (luckily Absol went and wasted his idol)

at the f7, I was DETERMINED to get at least one of Will and Obscurity out, so I finally approached awwsum and I knew he would work with me because his neck was on the line…. and it flopped massively. We were the only votes for Will. I guess not even Cyanide/DryIceBros were willing to keep an “immunity threat” in the game

anyways, it was after that vote that myself/Will were approached by Cyanide/DryIceBros to take out Obscurity, which we ofc agreed to.

but then he won immunity, fuck.

I could have voted for Will, but I need Will to get sagar out, so my hands were pretty much tied and I just voted for Spinner (and we all pretty much knew his strategy was to self vote and be inactive, so c ya)

and now we’re at the f5!

ideally, ANYONE but obscurity wins the next two challenges.

the four of us vote out obscurity, and then Will goes

I honestly think I could win this thing if I’m sitting next to DryIceBros and Cyanide at the Final Tribal Council

I’d be ~okay~ with Will going to the f3 but I’m still pretty sure he would beat me

my priority right now is to make sure that Obscurity definitely does not win the next two challenges, or else…. my chances of winning are thrown out the window
3382 days 23 hours ago
Js21
A FUCKING NOOB MESSED IT ALL UP

R U KIDDING ME

R

U

KIDDING ME

open group

Trish Hegarty

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!