This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode #1- All Night Long

Topic » Episode #1- All Night Long

2670 days 6 hours ago
EM002
Good morning, evening, afternoon it seems that you have now figured out the second twist. Please pay attention because I have more things to say. The pod you’re in has been designed for total isolation except you might have noticed that you’re not alone! That’s right, there are THREE of you in your pod meaning it’s a little bit cosy! You will be working together as ONE pod, which means you will win and lose together.

While there are 21 competitors, you will only be able to speak with others sharing your pod. You’ll have no contact with the outside world. In Solitary, me (and your pod mates) are your only companions, but in Solitary, I’m your only friend.

As you are all in one pod, that means there is only one Panic Button between you all. If ONE of you choose to press the Panic Button, then all of you in the pod will be immune. However, only the player (or players) who pressed it will be the ones who lose their Panic Button powers (remember, each of you have ONE opportunity each to press it whilst the twist is in play).

The “fun and games” begin on Saturday 6th January at 10pm (GMT)/5pm (EST)/2pm (PST) with your first Test. Information about your Test will be posted beforehand, so you can ask any questions.

Now, please spend time chatting with your fellow competitors in your pod as you’ll need to learn how to work as a team if you want to survive!

Test 1: Pod Locked

Good morning, evening, afternoon. It’s time for the first test and this one is called “Pod Locked” and here’s how it works.

In each pod there is a locked box which requires a key to open it. The key is inside your pod and the pod that finds the key and unlocks the box in the quickest time will win Immunity from the first treatment.

However, the test is not as easy as it seems. On the floor of your pod there are 300 keys that have been scattered. Each key is numbered between 1 and 300, but only ONE key will unlock the box, so you will have to pick and choose which keys you’ll do. To try a key, you must post *tries key INSERT NUMBER HERE*. You may only do ONE key per pod mate at a time and must wait until your previous post has reached 3 minutes before trying another. We will update pods as soon as possible whether or not they have managed to unlock the box. Yes, there’s a bit of a luck element, but the more pod mates you have trying keys, the quicker you’ll find the key you seek!

TIE BREAKER: If there’s somehow a tie, the pod that found the key using the fewest keys will win the Test and Immunity from the first treatment.

The Test will begin at 10pm (GMT)/5pm (EST)/2pm (PST) and will finish at 9pm (GMT)/4pm (EST)/1pm (PST) the next day. Remember, the pod to unlock their box in the fastest time wins Immunity from the first Treatment tomorrow!

CORRECT KEY: 76

Pod #2, you ARE the winners of this test. You will be not competing in my first treatment this season, which will start shortly. Congratulations!
2670 days 6 hours ago
EM002
Treatment 1: Alarming Nap

As this was far more difficult than first anticipated, I have decided that this Treatment will change slightly, so that it's a bit easier!

Over the next 23 hours (at predetermined times) sirens will go off in your pod. Your goal is to turn off the sirens by typing in the correct code using the keypad. The code will start at only 3 digits long and a new digit will be added to that same code until the code is 6 digits long!

The first 3 digits of the initial (original) code are all unique i.e. they are not the same. However, the 4th, 5th or 6th digits of the code may be a repeat of a previous digit. The digits on the keypad are 0-9.

Once the code is 6 digits long, the code will become variants of the 6-digit code i.e. the code will use all the same numbers, but in a different order.

Every time you post a combination, I will reveal how many numbers in your combination are correct and how many are in the correct position. Your goal is to get all the numbers correct AND in the correct position. As we will be managing more than one pod at a time, there will be no time limit either.

In addition, if you don't solve the code for one siren and another one goes off, you can't start solving the code for the next siren until the previous one has been solved. This applies even if there's 3 sirens, 4 sirens or 1,000 sirens.

TIE BREAKER: If there's a tie, the pod with the longest accumulated time to solve the codes will be eliminated from the game.

The Pod that completes the least number of codes will be eliminated from Solitary 1.0: Panic & Paranoia for good!

This Treatment has now RESUMED!
2670 days 6 hours ago
EM002
THIS TREATMENT IS NOW OVER.

Pod #6

Your stay in Solitary......
IS OVER! You were the last place pod and are eliminated from Solitary 1.0: Panic & Paranoia for good!

Thank you for playing and hopefully we’ll see you again soon!
2670 days 6 hours ago
EM002
The members of Pod #6.....

1) kewlguy789isback
2) NicoleF
3) Noah_Kondon

open group

Minute To Win It

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!