This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

The Right To Stay Challenge

Topic » The Right To Stay Challenge

3590 days 14 hours ago
Wiseman
Welcome everyone to Endurance! You 20 teens have been picked to partake in an adventure like no other.

initially there was going to be seven teams. But when i woke up this morning and saw more apps then i expected i decided to add another team. The brown team.

There is only room for 16 people. This means that 4 of you will be eliminated before the start of the game.

So heres how the "Right to Stay" challenge works
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

each of you will have your own forum. The tittle, being your name. The goal is the have the most comments at the end of 24 hours. You CAN comment in other peoples forum if you want to help them out. You CAN get friends who arent even apart of the game to comment in your forum.

The 8 people with the highest amount of comments in their forum will be "Team Captains" at the upcoming team selection

The four people with the lowest amount of comments in the forum will be eliminated.
3590 days 14 hours ago
Wiseman
to clear something up you can comment in your own forums as well.
3590 days 14 hours ago
BigBrother_78
I don't get the challenge
3590 days 13 hours ago
Jared242
Can yo comment in your own? I'm going to have do do mine a bit later since I'm out rn
3590 days 11 hours ago
Elias5891
Is a particular person limited to a set number of comments each?  Or can Ispam the crap out of my own forum, for example.
3590 days 5 hours ago
titanium162
ok

open group

Wise's Endurance 2 (Apps Open)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!