This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge 6: Survey

Topic » Immunity Challenge 6: Survey

4335 days 23 hours ago
Leli14
Come on in guys.

Huon, getting your first look at the new Tamar tribe, minus Carter, voted out at last night's Tribal Council.

Well you already know what is next, but just to make it official...

Drop your buffs, you are merging.

I wanna congratulate you all on going this far. I must say I am very curious to see what is going to happen next.

Okay, lets get to today's Immunity Challenge.

In today's challenge you must survey each other.

You are given this template:
9 points:
8 points:
7 points:
6 points:
5 points:
4 points:
3 points:
2 points:
1 point:

Here you must list your fellow castaways from the person you want to win immunity the most, to the person you would like to win immunity the least.

You give the person you would like to win immunity 9, and the person you would like to win immmunity the least 1. YOU ARE NOT GOING TO SURVEY YOURSELF... You are only including other contestants, not yourself.

BUT there's a twist:
TWO people will win immunity.
Not only will the person with  the highest amount of points win immunity... the person with the second lowest amount of points will win immunity too, which means if there's someone you would like not to win immunity, you need to talk to everyone else to make sure that person is not going to get the second lowest amount of points.

I hope everyone understands. Person with the highest amount of points, and the person with the second lowest amount of points will win immunity.

In addition: You need to come up with a new tribe name... I can see Pedder is what most of you like, so I'm assuming that will be the name.

Jette requested blue buffs, and I will of course grant that wish :)

Also: You will receive a PM soon asking you to answer two personal questions (like: what is your favorite color). Please answer these questions before the next Immunity Challenge.

To send in your survey you simply send me a PM within the next 24 hours.

Please ask if you have any questions.

Good luck everyone.
4335 days 23 hours ago
bigbrother101
got it
4335 days 20 hours ago
chocolatejer
awesome
4334 days 23 hours ago
Leli14
Alright it's time to reveal the results of the very first individual Immunity Challenge + information on something that could potentially impact the final result of the game.

First the results:
Two of you will win immunity, while the other eight will be up for elimination.

I received 9/10 surveys, which is great, because it shows just how active this game is.

Okay, let's get to it:
Remember the person with the highest amount of points AND the person with the second lowest amount of votes will win immunity.

10th place: Yoshi (25 points)
9th place: Janelle (33 points)
8th place: Nick (34 points)
7th place: Pratik (36 points)
6th place: Sam (37 points)
5th place: Zeke (41 points)
4th place: Noah (44 points)
3rd place: Dan (49 points)
2nd place: Ash (51 points)
1st place: Jette (55 points)

That means Jette comes in first place, while Janelle comes in ninth place, both of you win immunity!

Okay, now to the information that could potentially impact the end-game:

While we all know that the last seven people to be voted out will become jury members, the person who gets voted out at this Tribal Council will become a stand-by jury member, which means that in the event of a tie at the Final Tribal Council, the stand-by jury member will cast the deciding vote. I simply don't feel like it would be fair to anyone if a potential tie-breaker should be a challenge, and I decided this was the best way to handle it. Remember, the stand-by jury member will only cast a vote in the event of a tie.

Okay, with that out of the way I want to congratulate Jette and Janelle on winning immunity.

To the rest of you...One of you is going home soon. You have 20 hours to find out who it's going to be.

Good luck.
4334 days 22 hours ago
JETTEJ
YAY :)
Im popular :D
4334 days 16 hours ago
bigbrother101
wait they can vote for anyone or the 2 people with the tied votes
4334 days 13 hours ago
yoshi9999
Lol everyone hates me
4334 days 11 hours ago
Leli14
No, he/she can only vote for one of the two people sitting in the Final 2, but will only vote if there is a tie.

open group

Leli's Survivor Series

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!