This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Leli's Survivor: After-Show

Topic » Leli's Survivor: After-Show

3243 days 15 hours ago
OhNatalie
Hello Jurors,

I am here to announce the commencing of the first ever After-Show for this series! I have been following this season intensely and I am extremely excited to have you all on it.

Interviews will be hosted by Avatar20 or myself. Interviews will last for around an hour where we expect you to dish it all. We will ask you questions about your game and personal questions about those you have been playing against this entire time here, in Ardennes.

Now, since we've reached the jury stage, ALL of you are granted an interview. So, please send your requests to join the after show group game here: http://www.tengaged.com/group/6295 . All interviews hosted while the game is still going on will be private until the game ends. So yes, everyone will be able to read these after we have crowned a winner.

Can't wait to have you all on it.

Best,

Natalie and Nikki.
3243 days 15 hours ago
Ethan000
Love you both <3
3243 days 15 hours ago
Jettsmith7
awesome!!!!!!
3243 days 14 hours ago
PeachessnCream
Cool! ^___^
3243 days 14 hours ago
Emotion
Nifty
3243 days 14 hours ago
MaxHZ39
Best part of being out of the game is getting to talk about it. Wish it was later on tho
3243 days 14 hours ago
TomorrowAge
How exciting :P
3243 days 14 hours ago
< 3

open group

Leli's Survivor Series

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!