This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

6th Tribal Council (Qarshi)

Topic » 6th Tribal Council (Qarshi)

3281 days 17 hours ago
Leli14
6TH TRIBAL COUNCIL

Welcome Qarshi, to your second Tribal Council as a tribe.

- Marek, would you say Qarshi has a tribe leader calling the shots right now?

- Blake, how are you going to base your vote tonight?

- Nicole, do you think the Hidden Immunity Idol on Qarshi has been found yet and if so, do you think it could be played tonight?

- Anthony, is tonight's vote all about who you can trust or is it also based on how well members of the tribe does in challenges?

- Jay, with only 12 people left after tonight, do you think we could see a switch or a merge next?

--

You have until TOMORROW AT 4:30PM EST to PM me your vote. If you fail to do so you will receive a self-vote.

In the event of a tie you have between 4:30-6 to PM me your re-vote. If you are unable to come to Tengaged in this timeframe your re-vote will stay the same as your first vote.

Good luck to all five of you!
3281 days 17 hours ago
BlakeIsBack
Blake, how are you going to base your vote tonight?

I think this vote comes down to where the loyalties lie on this tribe. At this point, everyone has pulled their weight in challenges so it's hard to say that any one person has done more than someone else.
3281 days 12 hours ago
Jacob_C
Jay, with only 12 people left after tonight, do you think we could see a switch or a merge next?

Well our tribe numbers are definitely still gery much even so i do not put it past you to make us play two more rounds as 3 and merge at 10. That been said it definitely be fun to shake thinhs up because the numbers are so small right now
3280 days 20 hours ago
Leli14
Okay, let's get to the vote.
3280 days 20 hours ago
Leli14
If anyone wants to play a Hidden Immunity Idol now would be the time to do so...
3280 days 20 hours ago
Leli14
Okay once the votes are read the decision is final. Person voted out will be asked to leave Tribal Council area immediately.

I'll read the votes.
3280 days 20 hours ago
Leli14
First vote...
NICOLE!
3280 days 20 hours ago
Leli14
Second vote...
ANTHONY!
3280 days 20 hours ago
Leli14
That's one vote Nicole, one vote Anthony.

Three votes left.
3280 days 20 hours ago
Leli14
Third vote...
ANTHONY!
3280 days 20 hours ago
Leli14
Fourth vote...
Sixth person voted out of Survivor: Uzbekistan...
ANTHONY!

Anthony, please bring me your torch.

Anthony, tribe has spoken.

Time for you to go.
3280 days 20 hours ago
Leli14
Well Qarshi, for the second time you had a unanimous vote, and did what you think was best for the tribe as a whole. Hopefully that decision will pay off.

Head back to camp. Goodnight.

open group

Leli's Survivor Series

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!