This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

5th Tribal Council (Bukhara)

Topic » 5th Tribal Council (Bukhara)

3283 days 13 hours ago
Leli14
5TH TRIBAL COUNCIL

Welcome Bukhara, to your second Tribal Council as a tribe.

- Owen, since there's only going to be four of you left after tonight, should tonight's vote be based solely on challenge strenght?

- Sydney, you kept your tribe away from Tribal Council last challenge. Do you feel like that should be enough to keep you safe from tonight's vote?

- Joel, this tribe will be down to four members after tonight. Are you hoping for a tribe switch next?

- Chazz, is tonight's vote going to be based on activity or alliances, or maybe both?

- Sagar, have cross tribe-alliances already started to form seeing as there's a good chance there could be a switch soon, as there usually are with three starting tribes?

--

You have until TOMORROW AT 4:30PM EST to PM me your vote. If you fail to do so you will receive a self-vote.

In the event of a tie you have between 4:30-6 to PM me your re-vote. If you are unable to come to Tengaged in this timeframe your re-vote will stay the same as your first vote.

Good luck to all five  of you!
3283 days 12 hours ago
AlmightyOZ
Hopefully not Leli! I'd probably be going home!
3283 days 7 hours ago
Guigi
Sydney, you kept your tribe away from Tribal Council last challenge. Do you feel like that should be enough to keep you safe from tonight's vote?

Hopefully! I killed that challenge in 1 try! ;) even you were impressed
3282 days 18 hours ago
Leli14
Okay, let's get to the vote.
3282 days 17 hours ago
Leli14
If anyone wants to play a Hidden Immunity Idol now would be the time to do so...
3282 days 17 hours ago
Leli14
Okay once the votes are read the decision is final. Person voted out will be asked to leave Tribal Council area immediately.

I'll read the votes.
3282 days 17 hours ago
Leli14
First vote...
SYDNEY!
3282 days 17 hours ago
Leli14
Second vote...
OWEN!
3282 days 17 hours ago
Leli14
Third vote...
SYDNEY!
3282 days 17 hours ago
Leli14
That's two votes Sydney, one vote Owen.

Two votes left.
3282 days 17 hours ago
Leli14
Fourth vote...
Fifth person voted out of Survivor: Uzbekistan...
SYDNEY!

Sydney, please bring me your torch.

Sydney, tribe has spoken.

Time for you to go.
3282 days 17 hours ago
Leli14
Well Bukhara, one of your strongest tribe members was voted out tonight, leaving only four of you left to fight for the tribe. Hopefully you get to prove you made the right decision in the upcoming challenges, or all four of you could find yourself in hot water very soon.

Head back to camp. Goodnight.
3282 days 17 hours ago
AlmightyOZ
The intensity was real.
3282 days 16 hours ago
Guigi
wow Sagar you can go to hell

open group

Leli's Survivor Series

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!