This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Challenge #10 (Pitcher Perfect)

Topic » Challenge #10 (Pitcher..

1412 days ago
cereal222
Hey, guys! Today we're here at a rooftop patio where Sangria is being poured like crazy! And here's how today's challenge will work.

You will compete as 2 teams of 4. In front of all of you will be 7 different sangria pitchers. Each player will receive $25. You must decide how much money you want to put on each jar in order to win said jar for your team. The team that puts the most money on any particular pitcher wins it, and whichever team wins the most pitchers out of 7 wins the challenge. The trick is, each team has $100, or $25 per person, so you must communicate with your other teammates to make sure you aren't spending $34 on one jar and $3 on another. Communicating with your teammates is THE only way to win this one.

Red team: Fire, Sea, Escape, Marco

Blue team: Marek, Blaze, Glinda, Pies

It's very simple to play. You will simply mail me your own message over mails. Just let me know how many pitchers you wish to bet on, which ones, and how much money you are putting on each. Should not take more than 5 minutes to complete it. You MUST put money on at least 5 of the 7 pitchers but you do not have to put money on all of them. You can put as much as $20 a person on one pitcher or as little as $1.

Questions? MAIL ME OR POST BELOW :)

Plz mail me your decisions by 10:00pm EST tomorrow.
1410 days 21 hours ago
cereal222
Red team wins!
1410 days 21 hours ago
cereal222
Since Sea is the only person on her team to not have a red skull, she will automatically be volunteering for the elimination. You know why?

Cause THIS IS IT! This is the last round to get a fed skull. I did say before the last challenge that time was running out. So here is what will happen. So congrats Sea, you are guaranteed to have a chance to get your red skull.

Marek, Blaze, Glinda, or Pies will face off against Sea as they are today's losers. You can vote for yourself (Marek is the only one who will probably do so as he needs a skull). However the rest of you are not required to vote him into elimination. If the losers want to send someone else into elimination and deprive Marek of the chance to get one, they may do so. It's all up to you guys! Votes must be in by 11pm EST tomorrow.

open group

Survivor South Africa: Vendetta Valley

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!