This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Challenge #6 (Paella Pigout)

Topic » Challenge #6 (Paella Pigout)

1427 days 5 hours ago
cereal222
Hey, guys! Congrats on making it to the final 13! We're almost at the halfway mark of the season. I hope, for those of you who are in quarantine like myself, this game has brought you some sense of purpose and has made your time a little bit better. Thanks to all for playing. I have had a great time hosting this season while having not much else to do from day to day.

In any case, today's challenge is taking place along Plaza de la Merced, a famous plaza here in Malaga. I hope you guys like paella (I LOVE it!). For those who don't know, this is a Spanish dish consisting of rice, olive oil, seasonings, and various proteins. For this challenge, you're going to get to taste the history and culture of the Costa Del Sol (though this is an Andalusian dish). Here's how you play.

In front of all of you are ten different plates of paella. You'll have to MAIL ME your "list" of which SEVEN paella dishes you wish to try AND in which order you want to try them. The goal is to play like scattegories (is that the right game?) Basically the goal is to be the only one (or one of only a few people) to eat each dish. In other words, you'll score more points if you eat dishes others do not, and fewer points for each other person who also decides to eat the same dish as you. The order is also important, as you'll get an extra point for eating a dish someone else also eats first. Here are all the fantastic paella flavors you can try!

Beef paella
Chicken paella
Shrimp paella
Tofu paella
Squid paella
Pork paella
Turkey paella
Cheese paella
Seafood paella
Veggie paella

This is an individual challenge, and the 3 who have the most points when all the delicious paella has been eaten will be our winners. Half of you guys already have your red skulls. However, the other half do not. So, eat up! And win so you can go get that red skull! I know this challenge seems pathetically easy, but since we're celebrating a bit of a milestone in the game, I thought we could have a mentally and physically easier game today.

The deadline to submit your list is June 22 at 5:00pm EST. That's 25 hours, more than enough time to do a challenge that only takes about 5 mins.

GL :)
1426 days 3 hours ago
cereal222
Hey all, very sorry results are late. They'll be up within an hour and a half.
1426 days ago
cereal222
Sea (16)
Escape (11)
Haych (16)
Colin (13)
Fire (14)
Marco (15)
Blaze (13)

So, it seems Sea, Marco, and Haych are our 3 winners today!

open group

Survivor South Africa: Vendetta Valley

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!