This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Elimination #5 (Crash Pad) DOUBLE ELIMINATION

Topic » Elimination #5 (Crash Pad)..

1435 days 18 hours ago
cereal222
So, Haych and Marco volunteered for elimination. Meanwhile, Adam and Howard were voted in by the house. Tonight's elimination is called "Crash Pad," and here is how it works.

You will all stand on a platform 10 feet above the ground. You'll jump off your platform onto a rope, and swing across to try to land on a platform. There are 5 platforms you can attempt to land on, and you'll earn points depending on which one you land on. The platforms that are the hardest to land on but yield the most points. You'll each get 5 attempts to jump and land on the platforms, but if you miss a platform, you'll get no points for that jump. Whichever 2 people have the most points after all 5 jumps will win and stay in the game. Meanwhile, the 2 losers go home. Oh, and winners get red skulls of course!

When you're ready to compete, just mail me "jump #(insert number of platform you wish to land on)" and then when you want to land you'll mail me "landing #(insert number of platform you wish to land on)." The platform you choose to jump on will indicate how long you have to let go of your rope and land on the platform. See examples below:

"jumps to platform #2"
Then when you're ready to let go
"lands on platform #2"

Platform 1 is worth 2 points.
Platform 2 is worth 4 points.
Platform 3 is worth 6 points.
Platform 4 is worth 8 points.
Platform 5 is worth 10 points.
If you aim for platform 1, you must mail me your second mail between 2 minutes and 2 minutes 30 seconds of the first one (I'll know if you made it from the time stamps on the mail).

If you aim for platform 2, you must mail me your second mail between 2 minutes and 2 minutes 25 seconds of the first one.

If you aim for platform 3, you must mail me your second mail between 2 minutes and 2 minutes 20 seconds of the first one.

If you aim for platform 4, you must mail me your second mail between 2 minutes and 2 minutes 15 seconds of the first one.

If you aim for platform 5, you must mail me your second mail between 2 minutes and 2 minutes 10 seconds of the first one.
You don't have to do all 5 jumps at once. Each jump is completely separate from each other, meaning once you do jump one, you can wait five hours to do jump 2. You can do them all back to back but it is not necessary by any means. Do the jumps whenever you feel most comfortable doing them. Just make sure all 5 are done by the deadline to score the most points possible.

The deadline for this is June 21 at 8:00pm.

Best of luck! Post any comments or questions below :)
1435 days 17 hours ago
cereal222
Oh and you can of course jump on the same platform multiple times and you dont have to jump on any platform you dont want to.
1434 days 20 hours ago
cereal222
Ok, so here is where we are at. Marco and Haych have already completed the challenge. Both very surprisingly got 50/50 points. What that means is in order for Adam and/or Howard to stay in the game, they would also each need a perfect score. Since Marco and Haych competed first, they would be our default winners as speed would have been used as the tiebreaker. Which means, I'm sorry to say Adam and Howard, you guys are eliminated. I hope you enjoyed your time here in Spain, and I certainly hope to see you both compete again. It's been a pleasure.

And to Marco and Haych, congrats! You guys have red skulls now.
1434 days 16 hours ago
Haych90
Woohoo!!!

open group

Survivor South Africa: Vendetta Valley

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!