This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #9 + NEW SCHEDULE

Topic » Immunity Challenge #9 + NEW..

2003 days ago
cereal222
FIRST: Let me sincerely apologize for the delays. The holidays had me busy, and then yesterday I started my college internship at an airport, which will have me working in all hours of the day/night for all of January/February. However, this is a schedule I can see us using that will balance things a bit easier.

NEW SCHEDULE (WILL START JANUARY 6)

Sunday-Monday night: Non-live immunity
Monday-Wednesday night: Tribal
Wednesday-Thursday night: Non-live immunity
Thursday-Saturday night: Tribal

This schedule will NOT apply to this round. After this tribal, this will be our new schedule.

This challenge's deadline will be TOMORROW (Jan 4) at 11:30pm EST. That is in 24 hours, so let's plz have someone complete it.

VERY SIMPLE: Play this Tower of Hanoi game with FOUR (4) pieces. Your goal is to get it done in the fewest moves. You will post a screenshot of your completed game with a Tengaged tab logged in. Very very simple and easy. Send me your screenshot when done.

Link (YES IT IS SAFE): https://www.mathsisfun.com/games/towerofhanoi.html
2001 days 7 hours ago
cereal222
It was VERY CLOSE, but FireX won immunity!

open group

Survivor South Africa: Vendetta Valley

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!