This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #2

Topic » Immunity Challenge #2

2044 days 23 hours ago
cereal222
This challenge is called "European Union." Your tribe must work as a union in order to win ;)

Anyway, you will click this link and select "Countries, easy" as your puzzle. Then, you must complete the puzzle as many times as you want until you are satisfied with your time. Then, you will MAIL ME a link to a screenshot of your score with a logged in Tengaged tab of your name, to prove you actually did the challenge. Like I said, you may practice as many times as you want, but only one submission will be counted.

The WINNING TRIBE will be determined by who has the best average for all tribe members, so Goliaths will not be sitting anyone out.

Link to puzzle:

http://www.yourchildlearns.com/mappuzzle/europe-puzzle.html

Please send me your link by November 23 at 11:30pm EST. That is 23.5 hours! Plz complete it for your tribe ;)
2044 days 16 hours ago
Tester
Mailed!
2044 days 15 hours ago
SlipperyNoodle
It won’t let me do the puzzle because I am on mobile:(
2044 days 14 hours ago
Craftycam10
Mobile :;
2044 days 10 hours ago
OhNatalie
Here
2044 days ago
cereal222
Sorry guys i kn ow not everyone can do it but if you can that's great!
2043 days 6 hours ago
cereal222
Natalie and Drew did it for Goliath, and Harvin and Dylan did it for Davids!

It was close, but Goliath/Matahari wins!
2043 days 5 hours ago
cereal222
The Goliath tribe won, so they get TWO idol clues (one for last time, one for this time).

Goliaths: Your idol is an EVEN number.

AND

It is between the numbers of 1-36.

Good luck! Remember, you get one guess every tribal.
2043 days 4 hours ago
Bvance1212
do we pm you that guess?
2043 days 4 hours ago
cereal222
yes :)

open group

Survivor South Africa: Vendetta Valley

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!