This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Challenge #1 (Beach Barrel Brawl)

Topic » Challenge #1 (Beach Barrel..

2303 days 16 hours ago
cereal222
Round 1 (Barrel Roll)

Good evening, everyone! Welcome to Valencia, Spain. Today you guys are competing in your first challenge of the season. This challenge will be played in 5 teams of 5. Here are random.org’s teams!

Bacon (RED team)
Carvalho
Fire
Sloth
Agus

Gamer (BLUE team)
Hoop
Kitty
Jay
Mel

Liam (YELLOW team)
Nate
Glinda
Wakiza
J2999 (James)

MaryKate (GREEN team)
Abeledaa (Cai)
JJ
Jac
Van

Cray (PURPLE team)
Waf
Life
Emma
DoubleDare (Nels)

The winning team will be able to send anyone into elimination, and will also split $25,000 in prize money to be divided into your individual bank accounts.
This challenge is called “Barrel Beach Brawl.” Here’s how it works. Each team has a barrel that you must push along La Malvarrosa beach.

Each team will have their own forum. MAKE SURE YOU POST IN YOUR TEAM’S FORUM. If you post in a different team’s thread, you will be helping them win. You will post, in your forum, “rolls barrel.” Each time you do this, you will roll your team’s barrel forward one meter. You CANNOT post twice in a row, so team members must alternate posts. You are allowed to post as often as you want, provided team members do not go twice in a row. The ONLY way to post twice in a row is to leave 30 minutes between posts.

The team to roll their barrel the furthest after 24 hours wins, while the last place team goes straight into the double cross. If multiple teams do not play the challenge at all or tie for last, the winners will send whichever team they want into the double cross.

CHALLENGE ENDS AT 9:45 PM EST ON JANUARY 28 (24 hours from now).
2303 days 16 hours ago
cereal222
And, as always, if you have any questions, do NOT hesitate to mail me at anytime :)
2303 days 15 hours ago
me2013
Sits here and throws coconuts and the Red and Green Teams
2302 days 16 hours ago
me2013
But there is still like 20 min left

open group

Survivor South Africa: Vendetta Valley

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!