This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Challenge #9 (3 Vs. 3 Vs. 3)

Topic » Challenge #9 (3 Vs. 3 Vs. 3)

2505 days 3 hours ago
cereal222
This challenge is called "Don't lose your cookies."

Red team:

Dr
Raven
Ivy

Blue team:

Fire
Rem
Rawr

Green team:

Kayleigh
James
Dweller

Each team will have their own forum. On your forum you must post the word "BAKE." When you do, your cookies will start to bake. You must wait ONE HOUR before you can post the word "FINISHED." Once you post "FINISH," you may immediately go back and start baking more cookies. This challenge will last 24 hours, and it is individually done, so technically one person could win it for the whole team. 24 x 3 = 72, so that is the maximum number of points your team can get.

-----------RULES-----------

1) You cannot "FINISH" someone else's batch of cookies, just your own.

2): If the one hour passes and you don't "FINISH" baking your cookies, a new batch will not start automatically, you must "FINISH" one batch before starting another.

3): You do NOT have to wait for your teammates to do anything before you can. This is a team challenge, but each person's results are calculated individually, so if one person is slacking off or forgets something, you don't have to worry about them.

Challenge ends at 1:30 PM EST tomorrow (24 hours from now). GOOD LUCK :)
2504 days 1 hour ago
cereal222
Thank you all for stopping right at 1:30 even though I was gone :) it shows integrity. I am calculating the results and will share them with you all shortly.
2504 days 1 hour ago
cereal222
Red: 15

Blue: 16

Green: 0

Wow, first of all let me say this: I am super impressed with the level of competitiveness with this challenge. It came down to one point. Congrats, blue team, you win the right to stay here for another round. Unfortunately, red team, despite your efforts, you just came up short, but great teamwork. Green team, I was surprised that a team of three veterans came up with a score of zero.

In any case, the voting room will be posted shortly.

open group

Survivor South Africa: Vendetta Valley

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!