This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Battle of the Block #7!

Topic » Battle of the Block #7!

3569 days 8 hours ago
cereal222
This competition will happen on Friday, August 14th, at 7:00pm EST. The people who need to be here are:

-Dave
-Kasey
-Nytrell
-Rain

This competition is called "Shakespeare." I will post a quote by William Shakespeare ,and you will fill in the blanks. When you do, you score a point. First pair to three wins. Please show up, as this is the only way to save yourself from eviction :P

Also, the public will vote to save one of you, so here is the poll. Feel free to spam! It will close when the competition begins :P

http://www.tengaged.com/group/5027/poll/who-should-escape-block-110454
3569 days 8 hours ago
alanb1
PS Dave ily as a person but in the game I want u gone lmfao js
3569 days 8 hours ago
crimsonteer
same XD
3568 days 8 hours ago
cereal222
Since no one showed up, I can get right to the twist.

ONE OF YOU OPENED PANDORA'S BOX! So, the nominee with the most votes in the public poll is safe from eviction. But the secret person who opened pandora's box (whoch could be ANY of you) will get to choose which other nominee escapes the block :)
3568 days 8 hours ago
cereal222
Rain had the most votes, so she escapes nominations. The pandora's box opener will now decide who else should stay :P
3568 days 8 hours ago
cereal222
The person who opened pandora's box chose to save Kasey from the block. This leaves Nytrell and Dave nominated, and your eviction votes are due in 26 hours (at 11:00pm EST) on Saturday, August 15th.
3568 days 8 hours ago
Robbyjak
LOL PERFECT NOMS LOL

open group

Survivor South Africa: Vendetta Valley

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!