This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Schedule for season two!

Topic » Schedule for season two!

3584 days 13 hours ago
cereal222
Season two will work on this schedule:

Day 1 - HOH competition
Day 3 - Nominations
Day 4 - Battle of the Block
Day 5 - Eviction

There will be no POV, since there's just no time for that. The first HOH competition will be on Sunday, July 20, at 6:00pm EST. PLEASE be there, because this competition will be very important. Also, study the tops songs on the radio. You just might find that'll come in handy soon. To finish off, we will also be picking bedrooms on HOH night. Good night, houseguests! Post or mail me any questions you may have :D
3584 days 12 hours ago
totaldramalover3032
party
3584 days 12 hours ago
Robbyjak
woo ill probably be there
3584 days 12 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
I AM SO THERE. ALSO I LOVE MAINSTREAM SONGS.
3584 days 11 hours ago
Carlitofan101
ok
3584 days 5 hours ago
diarzibari101
ok cool
3584 days 3 hours ago
cereal222
Sam101101101 has been replaced with a backup cast member, Rohancheaubey. Tomorrow is the official first day in the house, so all of your names will be uploaded to the wikia by then. Also, feel free to choose any bedroom you want as soon as they are posted.
3584 days 3 hours ago
rohanchaubey
hey housemates! Nice to see you all :)
3583 days 18 hours ago
brandonljw
Hey i may not be available cause my time zone..... Ill be in school when hoh starts
3583 days 16 hours ago
cereal222
oh, thats ok...most comps i will put maybe an hour or so later but tomorrow's comp will have to be 6:00pm EST.

open group

Survivor South Africa: Vendetta Valley

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!