This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #6 (Fan Mail)

Topic » Immunity Challenge #6 (Fan..

1841 days 16 hours ago
cereal222
This round, things will be a bit different than usual. Instead of competing as tribes, you will all compete INDIVIDUALLY. One member of each tribe will win individual immunity. The OTHER 10 players in the game will ALL go to tribal council, and will vote out TWO people. It can be two people from the same tribe or different tribes, and both will be voted out at the same time. This is an immunity YOU WANT TO WIN!

This game is called "fan mail." I DO NOT have to be online for you to do this challenge. You will mail me "start my time." Then...You must get 10 tengaged users not playing in this season to mail me your username. When you think 10 have, mail me "stop." The two people who get 10 people in the quickest time will win immunity! If no one gets 10, whoever's gets the closest number wins.

Deadline to complete this is April 12 at 10:00pm EST (tomorrow).

Questions? Mail me ;)
1840 days 10 hours ago
cereal222
Sea wins for Graciosa!

No one attempted for Corvo. Random.org chooses Aleena to have immunity.

Tribal will be up tomorrow!

open group

Survivor South Africa: Vendetta Valley

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!