This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Elimination #9 (Reach For the Sky) Haych Vs Pies

Topic » Elimination #9 (Reach For the..

1403 days 16 hours ago
cereal222
One of you guys is about to earn a red skull, and the other is about to go home. Read these instructions carefully so you don't get eliminated!

Tonight's elimination is called "Reach For the Sky." You'll both be standing on a platform above the water. You'll jump over a bar that will spin around, attempting to knock you off your platform and into the water below. Whoever jumps over their bar the most times before being knocked off will win.

When you want to compete, just mail me. I DO NOT have to be online when you compete, since I'll have the time stamp from the mails to help me keep track of things. You'll mail me *JUMP* as the title with nothing else. Then, every 2 minutes on the dot you'll again simply mail me *JUMP*. Your mail must be delivered to me between 2 minutes and 2 minutes 15 seconds of your last mail. You'll do this every 2 minutes for as long as possible until you miss the time mark, and then you'll be knocked off the platform. Whoever lasts the longest will win the elimination and get a red skull.

Again, you must *JUMP* every 2 mins to 2 mins 15 seconds to successfully jump. If you miss the time mark, you'll fall and your run will end. YOUR FIRST MAIL will just say "starts elimination" and that will begin the timer for 2 minutes to 2 minutes 15 seconds. That first mail you send me will NOT count towards your total score.

Questions? Mail me or post below. Once you start your run, you will not be able to pause it for any reason, so only do it when you know you have time and if you have read the rules thoroughly. BEST OF LUCK :)
1403 days 13 hours ago
piesyumyyumypies
I just wanna say a few things Blaze you are a fake ass bitch and you need to get down here instead of hiding behind X who is actually playing the game and is the reason im down here tonight cause the rest of you are too scared to make your own moves so If i go tonight X you better win also Sea and Marek I honesty believe this was your final chance to get a red skull and you both blew it so if I go at least i did something before I left thats all ;p runs down the stairs and starts jumping in joy to compete ;p
1403 days 11 hours ago
Escapethenight13
Omg no one wants the drama so in the nicest FUCKING way possible PLEASEEEE stfu and do your damn challenge.
1403 days 10 hours ago
piesyumyyumypies
Escape its the challenge their is drama everywhere get over it
1403 days 8 hours ago
Escapethenight13
Oh ill get over it when your gone bitch. Accept the fact that half of the people hate you. And you will be out soon 馃槈
1402 days 19 hours ago
piesyumyyumypies
hate me for doing what LOL?
1402 days 18 hours ago
Escapethenight13
This whole blow up where you called many people out. Throwing out half if the people in the game
1402 days 18 hours ago
cereal222
Haych scored an impressive 14 points. Pies scored over 20 and wins the elimination!
1402 days 18 hours ago
piesyumyyumypies
Escape at least im real grabs my 2nd red Skull boom so excited ;p
1401 days 2 hours ago
BlazeTitan
I am playing the game and working with people who have my back and talk to me. You were inact most of the game and also have chosen to ignore me

open group

Survivor South Africa: Vendetta Valley

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!