This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Task #7

Topic » Task #7

3358 days 17 hours ago
ILOVETHEBUCCANEERS
Welcome to the FINAL 4.

Who would have thought that after 6 grueling tasks we would be down to 4 MALES.

3 original Artemis and 1 original Zeus.

This should be an interesting Task.

AS A HEADS UP. 2 PEOPLE WILL BE FIRED AFTER THIS TASK AND WE WILL BE DOWN TO THE FINAL 2.

This task you will be working as individuals.

This task is simple. It is to brand yourself to ME and prove to ME that you deserve to be in the finals.

First part of this challenge is to make a youtube video explaining to me why you deserve to be in the finals. This should include everything you have done week to week and why you are more deserving than the others (throw them under the bus??? Maybe... up to you). It should include what you have learned, any regrets, include your successes but also your failures since a good leader can learn from their mistakes. This video can be a blog, a voice over, or a video with words on the screen. Make it professional though and make it fun to watch since I have to watch 4 of these. MAKE YOUR VIDEO STAND OUT!

The 2nd part to this challenge is a Resume:

You will be answering the following 5 questions and mailing them to me.

1. Assuming I pick you to be in the finals who would you want to go up against and WHY?
2. Which 2 people deserve to be fired and WHY?
3. Assuming I fire you, which 2 deserve to be in the finals and WHY?
4. Rank the 4 contestants based on how good they are in the following criteria:
         Leadership:
         Design:
         Teamwork:
         Creativity/Content of Ideas:
5. Tell me the one task this season that made you stand out from the rest of the pack and why?

The 3rd part of this challenge is super easy:

Find a picture on google of a professional suit or look that you will be wearing to the boardroom. This picture should define you and explain why you picked it and how it represents your life in this game.

YOUR 3 PARTS ARE DUE WEDNESDAY at 8 PM CST

The boardroom will be at 9 PM CST on that wednesday (sorry have an exam from 7-9)

Then after that I will reveal the final task and the finale will either be Friday or Saturday night depending on how hard I make the challenge.
3358 days 17 hours ago
smartinez424
Ok thanks Mr. Trump :)
3358 days 17 hours ago
Steven7
I adore this task.
3358 days 17 hours ago
ILOVETHEBUCCANEERS
Im leaving the group chats up so you can use it for your benefit or to hurt others....

Use it as a resource and use the products that were presented in the boardroom and my critiques as a resource too.

But make a message that comes from the heart and show me that you want to be in the end.

All 4 of you are so great and it is gonna be so hard to pick 2.... but this challenge could make it easier or just that much harder
3358 days 17 hours ago
alanb1
For part 3 we are talking about our avatars yes?
3358 days 17 hours ago
ILOVETHEBUCCANEERS
Just a picture from google.

If you want it to look like a tengaged character that is fine but Im just looking for a pic of a suit or professional look that defines you
3358 days 17 hours ago
alanb1
Oh I see ok thank you

open group

ILTB's The Apprentice S1

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!