This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

PANEL #4

Topic » PANEL #4

3112 days 13 hours ago
PeachessnCream
Sasha - Pretty, and simple, almost boring, BUT it was what we were looking for so thank you for following instructions!

Galaxetra - Really scenic I love this picture you can see the aura of the princess in this picture well done Galaxetra you've improved immensely from what you've been doing before!

Dimitra - This photo is yet again, stunnniiiinnnngggg. You have not once failed to deliver an amazing photo. I want you to keep it up because you obviously know what you are doing.

Nicole - Ehhhh It's okayyyy but you so coulda done better. When you found this photo it simply could be "Disney Belle" when it shoulda been "Fierce Model Belle" amp it up Nicole or you're gone next.

Krista - BAM, you definitely took the advice last week and you improved so much! This is what you need to be delivering every week, not what you gave last week.

Imogen - Nope, you look confused, it looks posed, this is not good Imogen. You needed to losen up not tighten up.

Adelia - *jaw drops* Fawless.

Ari - I'm so disappointed in you. This photo is cheesy, the pose is so corny, you coulda found someone in a mall who could pose better than this. You CANT afford to turn in something like this where there is no face and pose is tacky.
3112 days 13 hours ago
PeachessnCream
First name and best photo is
Adelia, 2 weeks in a row congratulations :)
3112 days 13 hours ago
PeachessnCream
Runner Up
Dimitra
3 weeks in a row you're the runner up, You gotta push to find a fierce high quality photo if you want another best picture ;D congrats
3112 days 13 hours ago
PeachessnCream
Krista
Hooray you're back where you belong!
3112 days 13 hours ago
PeachessnCream
Galaxetra
funny seeing you up here! Keep pushing!
3112 days 13 hours ago
PeachessnCream
Sasha
3112 days 13 hours ago
PeachessnCream
Nicole
3112 days 13 hours ago
PeachessnCream
Will Ari and Imogen please step forward...

Imogen - You stand before me because you have yet to give a decent photo. You've constantly been getting by running around the back of the pack. You need to step. it. up.

Ari - You dropped immensely this week. Just like Krista did last week, and you shouldn't be one to drop because your name has constantly stayed at the top. You've given so many good photos before,
.So we're giving you another chance, Ari.
3112 days 5 hours ago
Dimitra
Thnaks!! i will try for best photo at next photoshoot!!!

open group

TNTM Cycle:1 GIRLS & GUYS

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!