This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

WEEK 4 CHALLENGE

Topic » WEEK 4 CHALLENGE

4374 days 21 hours ago
ILOVETHEBUCCANEERS
Because some of the teams have inactives and it isnt fair to them that they keep losing because of them!

I AM GOING TO GIVE EVERYONE A CHANCE TO WIN!

I will Be making a poll in this group,

you would think that the teams with the biggest percentage will win! BUT THAT ISNT THE CASE!

I HAVE TO PUT MY CHRIS TWIST ON THIS CLASSIC GAME!

FIRST TWIST: 3 TEAMS WILL BE ELIMINATING AT SOMEONE THE CAMPFIRE

2ND TWIST: THE 3 TEAMS THAT WILL BE SAFE ARE THE TEAMS THAT GET THE 2nd, 3rd, 4th highest percentages!

SO IF YOU GET THE HIGHEST PERCENTAGE, FOR THE FIRST TIME THAT IS BAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IF THERE IS A TIE, THE TIE BREAKER WILL BE BASED ON THE NUMBER OF TIMES YOUR TEAM WAS SAID IN THE COMMENTS! MORE COMMENTS WINS THE TIEBREAKER

EXAMPLE: 2 teams tied for first, 1 team had 7 comments, the other had 10, the team with 10 comments wins and will get 2nd place!

DONT U LOVE THESE TWIST! :D

SO YEAH! :D

32nd place will go to the contestant voted out of the team that gets 6th in the poll

31st place will go to the contestant voted out of the team that gets 1st in the poll

30th place will go to the contestant voted out of the team that gets 5th in the poll

POLL:  http://www.tengaged.com/group/4986/poll/challenge-4-with-twists-make-sure-u-read-twists-77309
4374 days 21 hours ago
ILOVETHEBUCCANEERS
THE POLL WILL LAST APPROX. 24 HOURS!

IT MIGHT LAST A COUPLR HOURS AFTER 24 HOURS HAVE BEEN COMPLETED DEPENDING ON THE NUMBER OF VOTES
4374 days 20 hours ago
Dmpwb45
Dear jesus
4374 days 20 hours ago
logansew
Ommg craazyy!!
4374 days 19 hours ago
treytrey97
Wow
4374 days 18 hours ago
ILOVETHEBUCCANEERS
11 votes r in
4374 days 18 hours ago
mjpj189
inb4 teams vote a weak team for 1st -.-
4374 days 16 hours ago
ILOVETHEBUCCANEERS
well 1st place still goes to the campfire

the safe teams are the ones who get the 2nd highest percentage in the poll, the 3rd highest percentage, and the 4th highest percentage
4374 days 13 hours ago
ILOVETHEBUCCANEERS
22 votes
4374 days ago
ILOVETHEBUCCANEERS
got more votes! COME ON GUYS LETS GET MORE

open group

ILTB'S TOTAL DRAMA: Total Drama Reloaded

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!