This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Power of Veto Ceremony/Eviction (Week 11)

Topic » Power of Veto..

2693 days 5 hours ago
TDATrentsgroup
Eddie, please make your decision.
2693 days 5 hours ago
NicoleF
I save myself obviously

Just a warning in advance --- My eviction speech is gonna be long before I vote publicly.
2693 days 5 hours ago
wheels26
oh boy
2693 days 5 hours ago
TDATrentsgroup
Eddie has saved himself, that means that Josh is nominated by default since Evan only has one choice.
2693 days 5 hours ago
TDATrentsgroup
Eddie, you may now cast the sole vote to evict.
2693 days 5 hours ago
wheels26
*starts dosing off*
2693 days 4 hours ago
NicoleF
3-2...does anybody remember that vote? It was the double eviction vote where my baby, Alan, was voted out. Josh, you voted him out. Jordan you put him up. I have been fighting since he left to stay and win for him! I love him and would do anything for him! I have fought week in and week out to stay in this game! I haven't been able to play the past couple HoHs but I've slayed the PoVs so I think it's poetic justice how, once again, HoH will be hard to get for Final HoH. Anyways, I defied all odds and made it here and it is my decision. Both of you had a hand in Alan going but one of you betrayed us. One of you had a final 3 with us that I was fully respecting and following it. You went against not only me, but also Alan! You also have played a masterful game and you're my biggest threat at the moment with Evan...but Evan is someone whom I cannot vote for. You got Alan out and I swore on that night, via Skype, to Alan that I would avenge him by not only winning this game but also getting the person who betrayed us and tried to split us up out. So with much respect to their nearly-flawless gameplay and threatening position, I gladly return the favor for trying to evict me and Alan in that double eviction by evicting Jordan! Sorry!
2693 days 4 hours ago
MAS10
That's okay! good game guys! Amazing players all of you. Congratz Eddie! Rightfully earned. Best of luck and lots of love.
2693 days 4 hours ago
TDATrentsgroup
It's official Jordan, you are evicted from the Big Brother house.
2693 days 4 hours ago
jwbrine
Bye Jordan
2693 days 4 hours ago
wheels26
good thing i won this HOH eh?? ;D
2693 days 4 hours ago
wheels26
see ya jordan! stay classy buddy good fucking job man
2693 days 4 hours ago
TDATrentsgroup

open group

Matt's Big Brother

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!