This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Power of Veto Ceremony (Week 9)

Topic » Power of Veto Ceremony (Week..

2743 days 17 hours ago
TDATrentsgroup
What will Eddie do with the veto?
2743 days 17 hours ago
NicoleF
Well guys! I think I proved that I'm a fighter and I'm in it to win it! With this PoV win, I now need a unanimous vote in my favor to give me the win and I know that's difficult but I hope by showing my resume of wins plus my cutthroat, risky gameplay that you guys can respect that and hopefully, if I make it to f2, you won't be bitter and you'll vote me to win!

Now, with this PoV win, I can't play in the next 2 HoHs and I know I'll be targeted both those weeks but I will fight my ass off in PoV, like I did today. If I do that, I'm in the Final HoH! :)

But to get there, I need to survive this week, so I obviously use the power of veto on me!
2743 days 17 hours ago
TDATrentsgroup
Eddie has used the veto on himself. Which means Jordan must name a replacement.
2743 days 16 hours ago
MAS10
I just have to say congratz to Eddie. Ever since my movie, it's no secret that Eddie doesn't care for me, which is understandable. I think it is worth acknowledging the heart Eddie puts into this game and does look at his gameplay. Eddie, not in terms of finals votes, but in terms of this game I would just like to ask for the chance that you are not bitter towards me based off the gameplay that I have done. You used words like "cutthroat" and "risky" to describe your gameplay, but have publically disclosed your dislike for me as human being. It is just a game and I have no ill will towards you. Life goes on after this game and I'm not here to make enemies. I'm here to play a game. Again, I have to say I respect your heart and gameplay. You deserve to be where you are. With that said, I have chosen my replacement nom to be Noah. I am sorry to have to play Victoria with your game again. I based my decision on the fact of who was at the comp and the fact Evan saved me last week. Good luck Logan. This meeting is adjourned! :)
2743 days 16 hours ago
TDATrentsgroup
Logan and Noah are the final nominees, which means eviction will take place between them.
2743 days 16 hours ago
Logie56
Figures.
2743 days 16 hours ago
NicoleF
Jordan, I don't hate you outside the game but inside the game...you threw a huge one at me and I'm still hurt by it. I'd love to say you're my target but since I'm ineligible for every HoH until Final HoH, I can't really target you unless you reach final 3.

open group

Matt's Big Brother

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!