This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Nomination Ceremony (Double Eviction)

Topic » Nomination Ceremony (Double..

2749 days 17 hours ago
TDATrentsgroup
Jordan will have until :48 to make his nominations. You don't need to do a key ceremony, just name your 2 nominees.
2749 days 17 hours ago
Jaesus123
(walks inside) congrats (sits on couch waiting for nominations to be announced)
2749 days 17 hours ago
MAS10
I feel we each are at a point of the game where votes are important and most of us are loners. There are two who have stuck together during the whole game and pose a huge threat and need to be split tonight. For that reason, lots of love and respect - Alan and Eddie. You two will make it to the end and I know I am expendable.
2749 days 17 hours ago
TDATrentsgroup
Eddie and Alan have been nominated for eviction. Check in with me in the POV thread
2749 days 17 hours ago
NicoleF
Okay so if you're gonna nominate us, might as well point out that the screenshots I sent were fake to throw Luca and Josh under the bus 2-ish weeks ago.

Those screenshots were made thanks to Jordan! So you can thank him for the drama! He made them, I enforced them! :)
2749 days 16 hours ago
MAS10
How thanks to me? lol. Whatever, not even going to play your game.
2749 days 16 hours ago
wheels26
i mustve missed this LOL i need to know! *runs to kitchen and grabs popcorn*
2749 days 16 hours ago
MAS10
lol.

open group

Matt's Big Brother

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!