This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

I'm not quitting

Topic » I'm not quitting

2725 days 17 hours ago
jwbrine
Even though Eddie wants me to quit, im not. I just want to point out the fact how fake, vile, and disgusting Eddie is. I find it very disgusting how you have to Photoshop a couple of images just so you can try to make someone quit. Well guess what, I'm not giving up just yet. I tried to be very calm, but when you literally have to Photoshop some images, that crosses the line. I don't know if that was your strategy, but it was a disgusting stratergy.  I didn't have a target in a while, but thanks for making one for me. To the rest of the houseguests, you can believe either side you want to believe, but I just want to let Eddie know that you are done and I am done with you.
2725 days 15 hours ago
VegasBoy94
I HOPE YOU DONT QUIT! I AM NOT TAKING A SIDE ON THE ISSUE, BUT I LOVE THE CAST AND I LOVE THE SEASON SO LETS KEEP IT UP GUYS!!

open group

Matt's Big Brother

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!