This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Nomination Ceremony (Week 5)

Topic » Nomination Ceremony (Week 5)

2726 days 18 hours ago
TDATrentsgroup
Who will Jordan nominate? Deadline is tomorrow.
2726 days 9 hours ago
MAS10
This is the nomination ceremony. So, it is safe to say that the grand majority of the house wants to split the duo of Alan and Eddie. I made a deal with the other competitors in the HOH comp that if they threw the comp to me I would nominate them because (1) I had reasons to do so since both had targeted me at one point, (2) It would keep the blood off of their hands, and (3) They would have the chance to compete next week. Obviously, the deal was made. Now as fellow players in this game, I urge you to look past the obvious to seek out the real dangers in this game. I would much rather face an overt alliance than a covert one. Alan and Eddie are huge players, but there is a major factor missing from this equation. With that said, I choose to nominate you Eddie and you Jack.
Once the HOH was underway Eddie messaged me in order to wish me luck and Logan to make amends. It was clear that he wanted to be covered in the event any of us won. Knowing that I would be the recipient of the HOH I asked who he would like me to keep safe. His response was “preferably me, Alan, and Jack. I am closest to them.” Jack, I also know that you have aligned yourself with Anselmo, Logan, and Noah in an effort to see Eddie and Alan evicted. When I went to you and asked who you were most loyal to, you sided against Eddie and Alan. I then presented this information to Eddie and Alan to let them know you did not have their best interest. Yet, they chose not to comment. I would also like to add, you took me up on the deal to throw the comp knowing that it would result in them being nommed. This leads me to believe that you are more loyal to them and they do not feel threatened by you because they knew of this information prior. Which means you lied to me. In the event I am wrong, that means you lied to Eddie and Alan. Either way, you lied to an “ally”. Essentially, how do you expect me to trust you? You are hiding in the shadows of dynamic duo, which is why no one has detected your game up to this point. This is why I believe you are the more dangerous player. You pledged your allegiance to two sides of the house and both sides think you are playing the other side.
Eddie, you are simply on the block because you (a) would be a vote to save Jack, (b) would use the veto on Jack, and (c) you said you were targeting me. Whether or not it was a mistake, as you claimed, my name was still thrown out there putting me in possible danger. You also made it apparent that you will say and do anything to get yourself out of a jam.
So, I just want to thank you Jack for handing me this HOH and this meeting is adjourned.
2725 days 20 hours ago
TDATrentsgroup
Eddie and Jack have been nominated for eviction.
2725 days 19 hours ago
Libanz00
LMFAO
2725 days 19 hours ago
Libanz00
I gave you a fucking HOH and you nominate me? Wait till I win POV hun. Don't expect me to throw anything to you anymore and I haven't lied to you lol @ you calling me a dangerous player when I've showed up to like 3/4 events in this game. Sit down hun cause I'm coming after you and watch out!
2725 days 18 hours ago
MAS10
Welcome to Big Brother.

open group

Matt's Big Brother

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!