This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tdanick is a whiny little bitch

Topic » Tdanick is a whiny little..

2790 days 9 hours ago
Flickgamecolin
Fact
2790 days 8 hours ago
tdanick
you're mad because I beat you in a fucking fasting? Get a life bitch
2789 days 19 hours ago
Flickgamecolin
Nah you just a pussy for quitting bc you got nommed go cry some more
2788 days 23 hours ago
ashszoke
LMAO TRUE ^
2788 days 18 hours ago
tdanick
Like I don't really care all that much but there's something seriously wrong with you if you get satisfaction from bullying someone who hasn't really done anything to you
2788 days 18 hours ago
tdanick
Colin, you should really deal with your real life problems before taking your aggression out on me
2788 days 13 hours ago
EliOrtiz1234
leave colin alone
2788 days 12 hours ago
tdanick
He attacked me first. I'm just playing a game here and you guys are making it personal. I get it, I'm a dick and I'm sorry but making a forum just to make fun of me is completely unnecessary.
2788 days 12 hours ago
tdanick
This is me being completely honest and not me trying to talk myself out of going home this week. I'm sorry to Eli, Colin, Ashley, Chad, and anyone else who is angry at me for the way I've played this game so far. I was rude to you, Eli, and I was just being overconfident in the moment. Colin I'm sorry I backstabbed you in the fasting and I swear it wasn't my intention for you to go home. Ashley, I'm sorry I called you what I did. Chad, I didn't do anything to you directly but I'm sorry for targeting your friends. It was unprofessional of me to quit like I did and I apologize. I want the rest of the experience to be fun for everyone and not filled with hate.
2788 days 12 hours ago
tdanick
I also have more to say but I need to go so this is my quick apology. I'll be back later

open group

Matt's Big Brother

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!