This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Results Show 5: Inspiration and Britney Spears

Topic » Results Show 5: Inspiration..

4262 days 19 hours ago
krisbliss
Here is how everyone ranked this round with all of the judges scores combined from both rounds:

1. Wonderland/Gurlbai: Overall Average: 2.38
2. Wonderland/GurlBai: Overall Average: 2.38
3. TolisKalkas: Overall Average: 3.00
4. FlameonX: Overall Average: 3.25
5. RJ18:  Overall Average:  5.00
6. maxiphone:  Overall Average:  6.25
7. Akron:  Overall Average:  7.88 (5.88 + 2 Pt. Late Penalty)

Since Andersen and Zak had to drop out, we will do a normal double elimination for this round. So, that means that Akron is automatically eliminated for being the lowest ranked with all of the judges scored combined :(.  Also, since maxi said to go ahead and eliminate him if he was in the bottom, he will also be eliminated :(. Thank you both so much for participating. It was a pleasure listening to you both throughout the competition.
4262 days 19 hours ago
krisbliss
Now, I know this has been a very slow season. I apologize again for that. I understand a lot of you now have school and other commitments that will be taking your time. So, I was thinking maybe for next round we could only do one theme so you would only have to do one new recording? Also, I was thinking since this is All-Stars, we could have the finale be with 3 instead of 2 (kind of like how stars is on tengaged).  That would make the next round the last one before the finale. Does this sound okay for everyone? The finale should also be fairly easy since we can have it be a past recording (re-recorded) and contestant's choice.  Let me know what you all think. Thanks again for being patient.
4262 days 19 hours ago
krisbliss
I'm also open to suggestions if you all have any ideas with how you would like to close this season out. Thanks for any input!
4262 days 18 hours ago
FlameonX
I have school, work and other clubs activities, but I'm sure I can find time to sing! I'm pretty much up for anything, and I've already started to prep for past AI contestants/international songs week!
4262 days 11 hours ago
TolisKalkas
*sends in a long suggestion* in Krissy's inbox
4262 days 10 hours ago
RJ18
I'm fIne with whatever you guys decide on :)
4262 days 7 hours ago
Akron
why not save me, since maxiphone would want to leave?
:3
4260 days 12 hours ago
krisbliss
Sorry Akron :(. Wish we could!!

open group

Tengaged Idol (Karaoke): All-Stars

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!