This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Results Show 2: Billboard Hot 100!

Topic » Results Show 2: Billboard Hot..

4309 days 11 hours ago
krisbliss
Sorry everyone for taking so long to post this results show. Things will be faster in the future, promise :). Two contestants this round were late with their submissions (Emmaleigh and blogs). Usually on Tengaged Idol, a contestant is given a +1 to their average per day they were late with their submission. However, since this is All-stars, that penalty will be doubled. Each contestant who is late with their submission will receive a +2 on their average per day they were late. If it happens again, points may start to accumulate and there could be more serious punishment given if submissions continue being late.

Having combined the judges scores and the late penalities, here is how everyone ranked:

1. Zakaustin (Average = 1)
2. Wonderland (Average = 4.5)
3. TolisKalkas (Average = 4.75)
4. FlameonX (Average = 5)
5. maxiphone (Average = 5.5)
6. BlackWidow (Average = 6.75)
7. GurlBai (Average = 7.25)
8. RJ18 (Average = 7.50)
9. Akron (Average = 8)
10. Princesskk (Average = 9)
11. Emmaleigh (Average = 9.75 + 2 Point penalty for being a day late with submission = 11.75)
12. Jermin119 (Average = 12.50)
13. TripleXXX (Average = 13.50)
14. Blogs (Average = 10 + 6 Point penalty for being 3 days late with submission = 16)

If you feel I made an error on any of the calculations, please let me know, and I will make corrections :).

Due to her surgery, Princesskk has sadly had to drop out of the competition :(. You will be missed kels, and good luck on your recovery!

There will be one more contestant eliminated for this round.  The bottom 2 this round will face elimination. That means TripleXXX and Blogs will be placed in a poll and tengaged will vote for who they would like to stay in the contest. Remember, no spamming! Good luck Triple and Blogs and congrats to those who made it past this round!

Elimination Poll: http://www.tengaged.com/group/4963/poll/billboard-hot-100-vote-save-78178
4309 days 11 hours ago
krisbliss
The poll will be open till tomorrow at 10 AM est. Good luck!
4309 days 11 hours ago
Emma
Good luck Blogs and TripleXXX!
4308 days 9 hours ago
krisbliss
The poll is now closed. It is time to see who has been saved by the poll and who will be eliminated.

The results of the poll are as follows:

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

VOTE TO SAVE!

blogs: 46.7%
TripleXXX: 53.3%

Congrats Triple on surviving the elimination poll!!  I'm sorry blogs, but you have been eliminated from the contest :(. Thanks so much for joining! You were a great contestant.

The next performance show will be posted in a minute! Congrats to the top 12 on advancing!

open group

Tengaged Idol (Karaoke): All-Stars

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!