This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Nerd War #4

Topic » Nerd War #4

3684 days 7 hours ago
porschefan101
3684 days 7 hours ago
porschefan101
CALLING ALL NERDS!

We will now be leaving the realm of your imaginations and will enter the world of one of the world’s most popular cartoons.

That’s right, it’s POKEMON WEEK!

Not only that, it is debate week. Three people from each team will participate. Each will go head to head against a member of the other team, taking a side on one of these three statements:
1. Using Pokemon for battle is unethical
2. The original Red/Blue games are inherently the best
3. Competitive battling is more fun than the main story

I will randomly decide which side each team gets for each statement. Then, you will go head to head against a member of the other team! Each of you will send in a response, which I will post. You will then be given the opportunity to post a rebuttal. Whoever argues their point the best will earn a point for their team! First team to win 2 rounds will win the Nerd War!
3684 days 7 hours ago
allan526
YES YES YES

So who gets what
3684 days 7 hours ago
porschefan101
Defenders of Kingswood have:
1. Pokemon battling is unethical
2. The original games are the best
3. Competitive battling is more fun than story mode

Dark Bazinga Knights have:
1. Battling IS ethical
2. Original games are not the best
3. Main story is most fun

Remember, each team will sit one person out. Good luck! First responses are due by 6 PM EST tomorrow.
3684 days 7 hours ago
WitZ
urghh i get none please. unless someone gives me TONNES of info to debate about.
3683 days 7 hours ago
hinata0014
well this nerd war continue till 6 pm est tomorrow? since some people haven't posted there arguments yet and for me, if JT doesn't post his argument soon then I won't have time to see it till after school tomorrow which is at 4:30 pm and I would need time for a rebuttal against his statement as well.
3683 days 7 hours ago
porschefan101
yes, the game has been moving quickly so you'll have a lot of time for this one
3682 days 10 hours ago
porschefan101
With 2 points (the result of Allan vs. Mark is currently deadlocked and will be decided later for pride)...

DARK BAZINGA KNIGHTS WIN THE NERD WAR!!!

Unfortunately for Defenders of Kingswood, a weak showing will send two of you to the Nerd Off once again. Votes are due by 6 PM EST tomorrow, good luck!
3682 days 9 hours ago
WitZ
yay we won :D

open group

King of the Nerds 1

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!