This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Individual Immunity Challenge 3

Topic » Individual Immunity Challenge..

4297 days 1 hour ago
Esquiff
Once again, there will be a poll for immunity! HOWEVER, it is Big Brother week like no other! The winner of the poll will be the HoH. The HoH's job will be to choose 2 nominees. Here is the catch, it is ROOKIES STYLE! Two people will also be algoed based on activity by me. Then, two people will leave. 1 of the HoH's nominees and the algo nominees. You ALL must send me 2 votes. 1 for the HoH's nominations and the other for the algo nominations. If the HoH selects the 2 ppl who would have been algoed, everyone else should be mad scared cuz it will be a hard choice! Good luck everyone! And i encourage the HoH to nominate 2 threats in the game so that i can nominate the 2 least actives.
4297 days ago
Katieface
Woo hoo.
4296 days 7 hours ago
yoshi9999
Wow

Hope the two who didn't vote are algoed
4294 days 23 hours ago
Esquiff
Im changing this around a tad bit. The person who comes in 2nd place will have PoV. Please vote based on the point scale of:

You no longer need to vote out 2 specific people but assign points to all 4 nominees. The Algo nominations are Manipulation and Wiseman. The HoH's nominations have yet to be determined.
4294 days 20 hours ago
kanyouhelpme
So I got POV?
4294 days 13 hours ago
Esquiff
Yes you did!
4294 days 3 hours ago
kanyouhelpme
o great haha
4294 days 1 hour ago
Katieface
Nothing personal to the two nominees. Just picked the two most active people who I haven't spoken to. :)
4294 days 1 hour ago
Esquiff
The Final Nominees are:

Manipulation
Wiseman
Remajakl
Kmaynor2

Please everyone send me their point votes by 7pm eastern tomorrow night! Everyone is allowed to vote! If the nominees do not vote, they will receive their own 3 and the rest of their votes will be randomized.

open group

Esquiff's Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!