This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Esquiff's Survivor Rules

Topic » Esquiff's Survivor Rules

4334 days 8 hours ago
Esquiff
1) Please try your very best to be active and ready for challenges at any time during the summer. I will give you a fair notice in a challenge forum, and i will mail everyone.

2) You will have 6 - 24 hours to vote at tribal council. If you do not vote within a 24 hour time span, then you will receive a self-vote.

3) There will be a hidden immunity idol hidden at each camp and one at the merged camp. The two idols (if found) on the original Kucha and Ogakor camps, will no longer work once the merge happens. I will not tell you when the merge is. When a tribe wins a challenge all of its members will receive one clue and will be allowed one guess per day. When another challenge is competed in, the winning tribe will then receive the first two clues and so on and so forth.

4) Just because this is a Survivor Australian Outback Season, does not mean that twists will not come into play.

EXAMPLES:
Redemption Island
Outcast Tribe
Final 3
Tribal Switch
Exile Island

Please comment that you understand. If you have any questions, please ask them here. If it is a private or personal question, please mail me.

open group

Esquiff's Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!