This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Individual Immunity Challenge 4

Topic » Individual Immunity Challenge..

4341 days 4 hours ago
Esquiff
Hey guys. I have nothing to do for a challenge so... i am going to do a poll for immunity. This week, however, it will be Big Brother Style!!! The winner will nominate THREE (3) people for elimination. Everyone will then vote for elimination due to the fact that the nominees have a choice. There will be no PoV so the 3 nominees are FINAL! This poll will end tomorrow (sunday) night at 8pm. Please be here and ready to nominate/vote then.
4340 days 7 hours ago
Esquiff
poll winner is being revealed now!!!
4340 days 7 hours ago
Esquiff
Con_Grats has won immunity!
4340 days 7 hours ago
Esquiff
Something bad will happen to Con_Grats's power if he does not send me his nominations by 8pm eastern!
4340 days 6 hours ago
Esquiff
As an incentive to Con_Grats, at 8pm, he will lose the control of his power. I will go to random.org to decide the nominees. Then those will be the 3 nominees.
4340 days 6 hours ago
Esquiff
ALSO! as a punishment of Con_Grats's inactiveness, the nominees will not get to vote! 1 minute!
4340 days 6 hours ago
Esquiff
Ok. Time is up for Con_Grats to nominate.
Random.org nominees are:
Max7313
lacubanita24
Remajakl
4340 days 6 hours ago
Esquiff
Only Bclsrockschamp, yoshi9999, and kmaynor2 are allowed to vote! please vote by 11pm eastern!
4340 days 4 hours ago
Con_Grats
im so sorry guys i was out for dinner win my dad for fathers day please let me vote

open group

Esquiff's Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!