This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Individual Immunity Challenge 3

Topic » Individual Immunity Challenge..

4341 days 17 hours ago
Esquiff
So for today's challenge, you will be paired in two's. here are the pairings:

1. bclrockschamp and lacubanita24
2. kmaynor2 and yoshi9999
3. Remajakl and Max7313
4. DJ76 and Con_Grats

So, it will be like the Post-a-thon challenge we had a few days ago. The top team with the most posts will move on to the final round where it will be 1 vs. 1. Then that 1 person with the most posts will win immunity! I will post the forums now. Round one will end around 12pm eastern tomorrow. Then round two will end probably at 6pm eastern. Tribal council will follow immediately as always.
4341 days 17 hours ago
Esquiff
Go when u r ready!
4341 days 15 hours ago
Con_Grats
400+ pages suck on that hahaha
4341 days 15 hours ago
Con_Grats
7777 hahahahahahah
4341 days 8 hours ago
lacubanita24
really, im going to be gone all day
4341 days 6 hours ago
Esquiff
Challenge ends in just under 2 hours. That is probably about how long it will take to catch congrats too! and i say congrats because if he wins it for his group, he will most likely win immunity because DJ has not even made an appearance since we started. And i hope everyone knows that u can help another group out if you like or get other people to help you out!
4341 days 5 hours ago
Esquiff
Ok. Congrats and DJ will move onto the final round. You both have until 5pm Eastern.
4341 days 2 hours ago
Esquiff
And we have a tie halfway through round 2!
4341 days 1 hour ago
Esquiff
if neither of them post then nobody wins immunity!
4341 days 1 hour ago
Katieface
Hey hun, if I post for Con, does it still count? or will he still not get immunity?
4341 days ago
lacubanita24
it counts- congrats should wife you
4340 days 22 hours ago
Esquiff
no it counts! Con_Grats has won immunity!
4340 days 22 hours ago
Katieface
Lol Yayy~
4340 days 21 hours ago
Con_Grats
Thank you :D

open group

Esquiff's Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!