This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Individual Immunity Challenge 4

Topic » Individual Immunity Challenge..

3561 days ago
Esquiff
This challenge is called FUZZY WUZZY BROWN. What I will do is I will be hiding pairs of colors behind 15 panels. Your object is to successfully matchup each pair by guessing 2 panels at a time. The twist is, I WILL NOT TELL YOU WHICH COLOR GOES TO WHICH NUMBER.

Example:

If you guess Panels 3 and 14, and I say Fuzzy Wuzzy Brown and Fluorescent Yellow, that DOES NOT MEAN Fuzzy Wuzzy Brown is 3 and Fluorescent Yellow is 14.

The reason there are 15 panels is because 1 color will not have a match. You will not know which color this is. The person who correctly matches all of the colors in the least number of guesses will win Immunity. In the event of a tie, the person who completed their challenge first will win Immunity.

Each person will have a different grid.

Mail me when you are ready to begin.
3561 days ago
Esquiff
The 8 colors being used are the following:

Fuzzy Wuzzy Brown
Fluorescent Yellow
Minty Green
Blood
Magenta
Cotton Candy
Boston Tea Party
Rainbow

7 have matches and 1 does not
3560 days 22 hours ago
Esquiff
This challenge needs to be completed by 10pm eastern time tomorrow night!
3560 days 19 hours ago
Elias5891
I assume this is done through PM's in the system?  Can we also complete through skype if we can catch you on there?
3560 days 11 hours ago
Esquiff
Yeah you can do it on skype as well
3560 days 10 hours ago
Elias5891
I just did some numbers on it...it looks like, with perfect play, but worst possible luck, it is solvable in 20 moves maximum.  I have to keep looking to see if better play leads to a better position, but I don't think so.
3560 days ago
Esquiff
Since I was not here when LilRigler wanted to play, I will give him a bit more time to compete
3559 days 5 hours ago
Esquiff
I will now reveal results!
3559 days 5 hours ago
Esquiff
Since Mastropola refused to compete in the challenge she gets last place and a penalty vote at tribal council.

Two people finished at 18 and the winner finished at 15.
3559 days 5 hours ago
Esquiff
Immunity goes to............................KORY

Congrats Kory you are now in the final three!!!

open group

Esquiff's Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!