This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Project Runway Season 3 Winner Interview & Fiercey Awards.

Topic » Project Runway Season 3 Winner..

4086 days 23 hours ago
raygan94
Hello & welcome to this years Fiercey Awards.
Before I start I want to say thank you to all of you who participated it was a pleasure having you as part of this season.

The Fiercey Awards are some awards I have introduced under different categories.
Some of them dont sound as nice as others but I want you all to take them with pride because this is how you will be remembered this season.

:::: THE FIERCEY AWARDS ::::

The Fiercey for the contestant with the most Design of the Week goes to
18K! With 4 DOW's !

The Fiercey for the contestant with the most Award wins goes to
Mikai! With 4 Award wins !

The Fiercey for the contestant landing bottom 2 the most goes to
Mikai ! With 3 times in the bottom 2.

The Fiercey for the contestant with the most creativity goes to
Rose ! Well done !

The Fiercey for the contestant with the wackiest journey goes to
Mikai! For going up and down so many times ! Well done !

The Fiercey for the contestant who gave the Worst Design of the season goes to
Mikai ! In Week 2!
& lastly

The Fiercey for the contestant who gave the Best Design of the season goes to
Aqua ! The design given at the semi finals !

Well done for all of you who won a Fiercey!
Now its time for our winner Aqua to tell us more!

:::: INTERVIEW WITH WINNER ::::

Hello Aqua,
I am going to ask you some questions which I would like for you to answer as honestly as possible as the viewers want to know some more ! ^^

1. How did you feel once you knew you were the winner?
2. How did you feel about 18K not posting in the finale?
3. Who did you like the most out of all the contestants?
4. Who did you like the least out of all the contestants?
5. What are you going to do now?
6. Will we ever see you again?
7. How do you feel now that you have a cover of a magazine?
8. Do you think you deserved to win?
9. What would you like to say to future contestants?
10. Any last comments?

Answer them as honestly as you can! :) <3
4086 days 3 hours ago
Isaiah821
1. I felt like since day 1 I had this is the bag, and all i needed was to grab it and walk down the runway with it lol.

2.I felt by him not posting that it just showed us that it wasn't his time but i wish him the best.

3. Out of the the contestants my favorite was Rose because I knew that i could have counted on her for anything that i needed some help on. We also had some good conversations.

4. My least favorite was probably 18k because he would always win and i would be sooo close and always come up short but i do wish him the best of luck.

5. Now i will be applying for more shows and hopefully get to design more on tengaged for all my LACETTES to see.

6. Yes you will definitely being seeing more of me. I also will be the judge for Project Runway Season 4.

7. I LOVED the cover and now I feel like I accomplished what I set out to do from the very start.

8. Yes, because i was very determined and had some great designs and even met some friends along the way.

9. Have fun be determined and have GREAT designs because if you don't WELL you'll find out.!!

10. Thanks Ray and April for giving me this opportunity and wish you guys the best!!!!!!!
4085 days 9 hours ago
Realchance
Out of 7 Awards I recieve 4 I accept

open group

RM Magazine/Model Management

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!