This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Project Runway Season 2! Winner! Tells us all!

Topic » Project Runway Season 2!..

4332 days 8 hours ago
raygan94
Let me introduce the newest member of RM Magazine!
April! Winner of Project Runway Season 2!

April
Why dont you answer some questions!
Tell us about your experience!

1. Favourite Week?
2. Least Favourite Week?
3. Worst competition?
4. Best competition?
5. Are we going to see more of you?
6. Whats in store for you next?
7. Add anything else you want to say!
4331 days 18 hours ago
brosbeforehoes
Hey, my favourite week must have been, week 5 (season greetings) it was an amazing week with all amazing designs posted, my favourite week as I love winter clothing and fury jackets, it brings the animalism approach to life.
My least favourite week was week 7 day and night, it is very known know to me that was not exciting enough for me to put all my potential into it, for a casual day I would have just worn something randomly decided on the spot and for the night I would have chosen something crazy but how its a competition I cant, All competitions has its ups and downs so I don't really  know for a fact which is a bad and a good competition apart from being constant and delivering and not abandoning the competition.
Definitely I love competitions it brings all sides of someone which we have never seen before, their bad, good, wild, creative and scary sides which is a beautiful thing.
I have a few things to do now, x factor is going to start soon, currently in make me a supermodel season 4 and I would love to be a judge for next seasons Project Runway.
I would wan't to say a few things firstly for anyone who thinks that designing is easy, have a go with amazing designers such as "tuninho", and some advice never take the easy road, risks is what makes people really think differently of you and last but not least I would like to say people for next years Project Runway be risky.

love and peace from APRIL <3

open group

RM Magazine/Model Management

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!