This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tengaged's Next Top Model Cycle 10 Winner Interview!

Topic » Tengaged's Next Top Model..

1258 days 1 hour ago
raygan94
Ladies & Gentlemen Please welcome to RM Magazine & RM Model Management our FIRST Male Model....LUCKY BLUE SMITH!
Winner of Tengaged's Next Top Model Cycle 10: Top Secret!

Lucky, you went through a Cycle of twists and Secrets and your RM Magazine Cover & Spread will be out soon and the people at home are dying to know how you are and how you have been since the show. Here are some questions that the people at home wish to know!

1. Who did you get along with most in the house?
2. Who did you get along with least in the house?
3. Which was your favorite Photoshoot?
4. Which was your favorite Challenge?
5. Who was your favorite Judge and why?
6. What would you say was the highlight of your Journey?
7. What have you been doing since you won the show?
8. What do you have planned for the future?
9. If you Would not have not been the winner, who would you have preferred to take the title? It can be anyone.
10. Will we see you in the Judges Panel in Cycle 11?

Any more tea you have to spill?

Thank you very much Lucky and Congratulations once again!

Welcome to the RM Family!
1256 days 20 hours ago
Scarelet
1. Who did you get along with most in the house?

I would say over all I got along best with Simon. He was a super good model and I really throughly enjoyed his photos!

2. Who did you get along with least in the house?

Probably Bella, and not because I dislike her, but because we didnt get the chance to really know each other, that being said she slayed so hard and deserved all the praise she got.

3. Which was your favorite Photoshoot?

Oooo that's easy! It was definitely the one where I was assigned english. Dressing up all royal was so fun! Plus I won that week!

4. Which was your favorite Challenge?

Hmm probably the one we were assigned companies. Like I got Honda. I really enjoyed all the photos that got sent in for that!

5. Who was your favorite Judge and why?

Well, both Ray and Grace were always very kind to me in their critique and appraisal. I actually cant recall a time when I got bashed hard by the judges even when my photo wasnt that great. I suppose if I had to pick just one it would be Ray. It felt like he was rooting for me and that was a great feeling.

6. What would you say was the highlight of your Journey?

The fact that I got to be the first male model winner! I I thats crazy, I 100% did not expect that at all.

7. What have you been doing since you won the show?

Living life to the fullest and spending time with my wife and our two daughters! I'm actually starting to pursue acting as well as modeling!

8. What do you have planned for the future?

Well as I stated before I'm getting into acting, so I hope that takes off, as for modeling I plan to keep going and enjoying the ride as it goes.

9. If you Would not have not been the winner, who would you have preferred to take the title? It can be anyone.

Simon for sure, I wanted another male model to win if not me. Simon had some phenomenal shots, I mean for example the orange is the new black photo! Had he not had to change he would have won that week for sure. I just think he would have made an exceptional winner

10. Will we see you in the Judges Panel in Cycle 11?

I would love to be a judge if I'm welcome! I think it would be a lot of fun. Definitely less stressful than getting the best photo for the shoot!

Any other tea? No not really, I would however like to say thank you to the judges and my entire cast for a super fun and exciting competition.

Thank you for the congrats! Stay safe out there xoxo

open group

RM Magazine/Model Management

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!