This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

The X Factor Season 6 Winner Interview!

Topic » The X Factor Season 6 Winner..

3506 days 10 hours ago
raygan94
Ladies and gentlemen please welcome the winner of The X Factor Season 6, JESSICA SANCHEZ!!

Jessica, the audience at home warns to know a lot of things! Here are the most popular questions being asked by the public!

1. What have you done since you won?
2. Who was your favourite contestant? Why?
3. Which act did you think went home too early?
4. Which act did you not like so much?
5. What do you think of your RM Magazine spread?
6. What will we see from you now?
7. Did you think you picked the right winners single?
8. If you wouldn't have been the winner, who would you have preferred to win?
9. Did you prefer Logan or Ray? Why?
10. Will we see you in Season 7 as a judge?

Thank you Jessica and again a huge CONGRATULATIONS!!
3502 days 15 hours ago
boozes
What have you done since you won? I'm been making some songs and I made a album and I'm just trying to write more songs and u will see me on the top
2. Who was your favourite contestant? Why? Demi lovato cuz she is a fierce competitors
3. Which act did you think went home too early? I think Boyce avenue cuz I'm in love with them a lot
4. Which act did you not like so much? I didn't like Kelly Clarkson cuz she can't sing at all and didn't deserve to be final 3
5. What do you think of your RM Magazine spread? I love it cuz it's the best spread ever
6. What will we see from you now? U will see me fly all the way to the top just take it to the top
7. Did you think you picked the right winners single? Yes I did cuz that was the best single ever
8. If you wouldn't have been the winner, who would you have preferred to win? Demi deserve it cuz I think her performances blown me away
9. Did you prefer Logan or Ray? Why? Ray cuz he helped me out a lot and Logan was mostly inactive
10. Will we see you in Season 7 as a judge? Of course I will be a hard judge and mean judge

open group

RM Magazine/Model Management

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!