This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tengaged's Next Top Model Cycle 4, Fierceys & Interview!

Topic » Tengaged's Next Top Model..

3913 days 4 hours ago
raygan94
::::::::::: FIERCEY AWARDS :::::::::::

Weakest Competition - Jade ( 10th )
Strongest Competition - April ( 4th )
^^^ These were awarded before the competition started ^^^
Most Creative - Issy ( 1st )
Most Riskful - Stephanie ( 3rd )
Most Commercial - Melissa ( 6th )
Most Fierce - Issy
Hardest Elimination - Britney ( 7th )
Best Effort - Tayvie ( 8th )
Best Covergirl - Brylie ( 2nd )
Most Bottom 2's - Jade ( 3 Times )
Most Challenge Wins - April ( 5 Times )
Best Runway Walk - Issy
Worst Photo - Jordan ( 13th ) ( Week 2 )
Best Photo - Britney ( Week 3 )

::::::::::: WINNER INTERVIEW ::::::::::::

Hello Issy, You are Tengaged's Next Top Model Cycle 4 & have a contract with RM Magazine, but the Audience wants to know! How is Issy doing? What was she feeling during the competition? So here is the famous RM Interview that all the new contractors of RM Magazine have to do when they join :)

1. Were you confident that you could win coming into this competition?
2. Who was your strongest & weakest competition?
3. Which of the photoshoots & challenges were your favorite?
4. You never won a Top Photo but you won the competition, How did you think that happened?
5. Was there a point in the competition where you thought you could win this?
6. Did you think Brylie & Stephanie deserved to be with you in the final 3?
7. How have you been lately? Has it sunk in?
8. What did you think of you RM Magazine spread? 1 - 10 ?
9. What will you be doing now?
10. Will we see you come back in Cycle 5?

Answer them below :)
3909 days 15 hours ago
Maicolx3
1. Were you confident that you could win coming into this competition?

- I definitely believed that I could win coming into the competition because I knew I had it in me and that I was a strong of a model to go to the end and win.

2. Who was your strongest & weakest competition?

- My strongest competition would definitely have to be April because she would always bring it in every single photoshoot. Unfortunately she quit. My weakest competition would have to be Jade.

3. Which of the photoshoots & challenges were your favorite?

- My favorite challenge was the "Shopping Spree" challenge on week 6 because it gave me the chance to show the judges my taste of fashion and that I am not just that model in front of the camera. My favorite photoshoot would definitely have to be the "Fun in the Sun" photoshoot on week 2 because I like working with nature and I had a stunning photo to top it all off.

4. You never won a Top Photo but you won the competition, How did you think that happened?

- I know it wasn't because I did bad in the challenges or photoshoots. It was because there was always that one photo that was better than mines, which is why I would always get runner up. I would always give my 100% in the challenges and photoshoots. I never let "not getting top photo" get in the way of me winning because as long as I was still in the competition, fighting for my dream that was all that mattered to me.

5. Was there a point in the competition where you thought you could win this?

- Definitely, when I heard that April and Quinn had quit the competition. It was like the happiest moment in my life. They were like dominating the competition and I was scared that I wouldn't be able to beat them in the end but I still knew that I had to bring my A game because Stephanie and Brylie were still competition.

6. Did you think Brylie & Stephanie deserved to be with you in the final 3?

- Stephanie and Brylie definitely deserved to be with me in the final 3 because they had both the passion and determination to win and anyone with it deserves to go far. April and Quinn obviously didn't have it and it just goes to show that being fierce isn't the only thing you need to succeed.

7. How have you been lately? Has it sunk in?

- Of course it's sunked it and I am very happy to be living every moment of my dream and it's only getting started.

8. What did you think of you RM Magazine spread? 1 - 10 ?

- Definitely a 10!!!

9. What will you be doing now?

- I will be working on my modelling and try to be known and become more succesful on what I do.

10. Will we see you come back in Cycle 5?

- Of course :)

open group

RM Magazine/Model Management

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!