This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #13

Topic » Immunity Challenge #13

4424 days 3 hours ago
zimdelinvasor
I believe that the best plan for this challenge is for every one of us to  vote on one of our buttons between two and ten. Because there are only seven of us and that is nine buttons, I can recruit two other warriors outside of this game to vote on the two polls that are necessary.

The reason why we should not vote on Button #1 is that we should spam the other tribe's Button #1 with votes as much as we can. That will make their percentage much higher, and their other ones lower.

Are there any objections to this plan?

If not, then I will assign numbers, because we MUST MAKE SURE that each of us votes on a different button.

-Coach
4424 days 3 hours ago
zimdelinvasor
If you have already voted before having read this, then please say so here as well as the number of the button you voted on.

-Coach
4424 days 3 hours ago
Pedlick44
I pressed 8 already.
4424 days 3 hours ago
splozojames50
i agree and also pressed 8 already :L
4424 days 3 hours ago
sdriver999
i have not voted at all yet
4424 days 3 hours ago
zimdelinvasor
EVERYBODY VOTE AS SUCH:
- Vote on BUTTON #1 in BOTH of the other tribes' polls.
- Then, vote as such:
Parvati: Button #2
Tom: Button #3
Eliza: Button #4
Chris: Button #5
Me: Button #6

We will then need to recruit eleven people to vote on our poll -- one each for buttons two through six, and two each for buttons seven, nine and ten.

-Coach
4424 days 2 hours ago
splozojames50
like i said i already voted #8 so i can vote #4 btw
4424 days 2 hours ago
zimdelinvasor
I got the usernames confused. JERRI, vote 4!
4424 days 2 hours ago
zimdelinvasor
DO NOT SPAM ANYBODY TO VOTE IN OUR POLL! I have recruited the eleven people necessary to balance out the fact that two people voted on #8. DO NOT have anyone vote in our poll, just vote on your designated number, vote #1 in the Airai and Chapera polls, and get anybody you possibly can to vote #1 in the Airai and Chapera polls as well!

-Coach
4424 days ago
bingo21
Coach do you have one only ear? Your genius is comparable to that of van Gogh and he cut one off so I was wondering if you too had completed this feet?
4423 days 14 hours ago
zimdelinvasor
I actually lost my ear during the Second Wizarding War. When transporting Harry Potter to the Burrow, I got it cursed off by Voldemort. I can still hear as if it were there, however.

-Coach
4423 days 1 hour ago
splozojames50
gj guys!

open group

Upolu Tribe Cambodia

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!